General > RuneRebels Media

Good drops pics

<< < (2/8) > >>

Dev:

--- Quote from: N0va on February 26, 2014, 10:06:04 pm ---
--- Quote from: Dev on February 26, 2014, 06:02:55 pm ---I've gotten 5 rune spears from moss giants, nothing big enough to post a pic of. (Also, I would do dirty dirty things for those law runes, my supply is dwindling.)

--- End quote ---

Try fire giants. They drop like 15-45 of them or so.

--- End quote ---

"Fire giants - Rune scims now drop 1/100, dmed chance reduced by half, rune drop rates have a nice increase, coins now drop lower amounts more of the time, rune drops now set properly, and many more adjustments."
-> Hopefully law runes are still plentiful. Will post pics of any sweet loots.

Edit: Haven't gotten rune platelegs or any dragon armor yet. Pic of fire giants and dragon loot:
(Note, before I started going to Brimhaven I had next to nothing, lol)

Slangin:

--- Quote from: Dev on February 28, 2014, 03:08:31 am ---
--- Quote from: N0va on February 26, 2014, 10:06:04 pm ---
--- Quote from: Dev on February 26, 2014, 06:02:55 pm ---I've gotten 5 rune spears from moss giants, nothing big enough to post a pic of. (Also, I would do dirty dirty things for those law runes, my supply is dwindling.)

--- End quote ---

Try fire giants. They drop like 15-45 of them or so.

--- End quote ---

"Fire giants - Rune scims now drop 1/100, dmed chance reduced by half, rune drop rates have a nice increase, coins now drop lower amounts more of the time, rune drops now set properly, and many more adjustments."
-> Hopefully law runes are still plentiful. Will post pics of any sweet loots.

--- End quote ---

If you look at the laws in my pictures, the first pic I have 32 in my inventory and the two rune scimitar drops were probably 15 - 20 minutes apart. So within that period of time i racked up a good 140+ laws. They're quite plentiful.

Prayer:
Moved from General Media & Graphical Design to RuneRebels Media.

Let's make this the official good drops thing

deadxsilence:

deadxsilence:
Just some more juicy loot from the black demons of brimhaven dungeon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version