Author Topic: Any stoners?  (Read 6734 times)

skiller

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: Any stoners?
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2013, 02:31:59 pm »
I smoke weed and I think of myself as a successful high school student with a 3.8 GPA :D

Key words are "you think"

DesertRain

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2013, 03:36:48 pm »
Most of you, if not all of you, have no idea what you are saying.  You all are just being *pappagallos* for the establishment, and their brainwashing propaganda.  You have never researched Cannabis, you have no idea why, or how, or when, it was made illegal.

They also made Hemp illegal, which is INSANE.  While it is in the same family, it is NOT Cannabis.

Edward Bernays would absolutely be proud of his accomplishments.  And if you research him, you would not be proud of yourselves...

You Americans, even though they stopped teaching the Constitution many years ago, AND, you should really ask yourselves why they would do this, YOU should make it a point to learn it yourself.

And Know This...  No one has ever blacked out on Marijuana.  No one has ever committed murder or suicide on Marijuana.  No one has ever abused their children, or wives, on Marijuana.  There has never been a major car wreak because of Marijuana.

However, all these have happened because of Alcohol.

Please learn your history, and not the history that is forced on you in your federally ran schools...
DesertRain

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose,
Nothing don't mean nothing honey if it ain't free -- JJ

vault

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2013, 04:16:37 pm »
Most of you, if not all of you, have no idea what you are saying.  You all are just being *pappagallos* for the establishment, and their brainwashing propaganda.  You have never researched Cannabis, you have no idea why, or how, or when, it was made illegal.

They also made Hemp illegal, which is INSANE.  While it is in the same family, it is NOT Cannabis.

Edward Bernays would absolutely be proud of his accomplishments.  And if you research him, you would not be proud of yourselves...

You Americans, even though they stopped teaching the Constitution many years ago, AND, you should really ask yourselves why they would do this, YOU should make it a point to learn it yourself.

And Know This...  No one has ever blacked out on Marijuana.  No one has ever committed murder or suicide on Marijuana.  No one has ever abused their children, or wives, on Marijuana.  There has never been a major car wreak because of Marijuana.

Please learn your history, and not the history that is forced on you in your federally ran schools...
My best friend jumped infront of the train because he was on weed (also depressed)
P.S. please don't believe that you are clever just for not believing the mainstream stuff. Sometimes this "establishment" how you call it is also write. You are just acting ignorant im sorry

DesertRain

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2013, 04:21:25 pm »
Cannabis did not cause your friend to commit suicide.  That is 100% impossible.  And if you where told that, you where lied to.

I cannot understand how you justify backing your position up with name-calling.  It does not take intelligence, nor any research, for any subject, to just Name-Call...
DesertRain

vault

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2013, 04:26:30 pm »
Cannabis did not cause your friend to commit suicide.  That is 100% impossible.  And if you where told that, you where lied to.

I cannot understand how you justify backing your position up with name-calling.  It does not take intelligence, nor any research, for any subject, to just Name-Call...
It was Cannabis + his depression, i said that.
Im kinda speechless how paranoid you are lol.
Telling you one thing there is no black and white, mainstream medias also say the truth sometimes. Like weed is not good for you.
Not believing in that is like not believing in gravity.

DesertRain

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2013, 04:37:40 pm »

Telling you one thing there is no black and white, mainstream medias also say the truth sometimes. Like weed is not good for you.

No, his depression caused it, but most don't commit suicide because of depression.  Only in the last 10 or so years, has suicide become a major issue.  Most all of it is caused by some kind of pharmaceutical psychotropic drug of one kind of another.

There you go again, not only name-calling, but expressing your opinion without any educated facts.  You are not stating any facts, at all.  And it is obvious you have done no research whatsoever on your own on this topic.

Paranoid??  Where in the world did you, or why in the world did you, come up with that?  How in the world would you know what my 'emotions' are at this moment in time?

When you throw out trash like that, make false accusations, you are trying to start a flame war by causing me to change the subject and defend myself.

I, however, do not take bait from a troll.  It's not going to happen.

So, let's just agree to disagree...
DesertRain

vault

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2013, 04:45:02 pm »

No, his depression caused it, but most don't commit suicide because of depression.  Only in the last 10 or so years, has suicide become a major issue.  Most all of it is caused by some kind of pharmaceutical psychotropic drug of one kind of another.

There you go again, not only name-calling, but expressing your opinion without any educated facts.  You are not stating any facts, at all.  And it is obvious you have done no research whatsoever on your own on this topic.

Paranoid??  Where in the world did you, or why in the world did you, come up with that?  How in the world would you know what my 'emotions' are at this moment in time?

When you throw out trash like that, make false accusations, you are trying to start a flame war by causing me to change the subject and defend myself.

I, however, do not take bait from a troll.  It's not going to happen.

So, let's just agree to disagree...
Ye sorry for that, didn't mean to become so personal... Just makes me angry when ppl describe weed as a positive thing, I've seen enough things going wrong because of it.

High

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2013, 05:03:27 pm »

[/quote]
Weed makes you dumb. That's a fact.
[/quote]
Can you explain to me how 'Weed' makes you dumb?
Does it crawl inside your brain with a machine gun and shoot your brain cells?
No, it doesn't 'make you dumb'.
Most poeple are clearly uneducated about cannabis.
It's people like you that stop the world going forward and we are just stuck doing the same old shit.
Cannabis cures cancer, full stop.
scientific evidence is available to prove that it slows the spread of cancer even ridding people of melanoma just by using the cannabis hemp oil which doesn't even get you high.
All you kids are mad because you can't handle your pot, it doesn't make me unmotivated I can do things much better whilst high on Cannabis.
I am chilled out it's kids coming to my thread starting shit they know nothing about.

High

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2013, 05:07:37 pm »
All you kids can go drink your Alcohol which causes brain damage and is highly addictive.
I'll stick to a plant which gets me high, I don't vomit when I have too much or spin out, I can smoke as much as I want and know that I'm NEVER going to black out or worse, learn some shit.

I also asked if there was any stoners about not if there was any anti-cannabis freaks on this forum, I just learnt that this forum is made up of immature faggots who go around posting on every thread trying to get their post count up, I didn't ask for anyones opinion on Cannabis but you pricks still left your rude comments stereotyping that anyone who smokes cannabis is a dumbass and is going to be unsuccessful in life? that's incorrect.
I live in the cannabis capital of my Country and we are known worldwide, we are not a poor community full of losers we are proud of who we are and we are proud that we can grow some of the most potent cannabis on this earth, everyone in my town smokes cannabis and there actually isn't much unsuccessful people in this town? we keep living our life, now if you can't handle getting high off a plant which you clearly can't, go drink some shit alcohol which I hope you drink too much and it leaves you brain dead; Which is possible.

High

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2013, 05:11:15 pm »

My best friend jumped infront of the train because he was on weed (also depressed)
P.S. please don't believe that you are clever just for not believing the mainstream stuff. Sometimes this "establishment" how you call it is also write. You are just acting ignorant im sorry

I am literally laughing my fucken ass off right now, Your mate was 'on weed'? clearly another uneducated prick, I doubt anyone in their right mind being high on Cannabis would jump in front of a train, he was probably on some sick Anti-depressants that the doctor gave him when really he didn't need anti-depressants all he needed was some medical grade  cannabis sinsemellia.
Cannabis is an anti-depressant and has been proven to work.
Don't come up in a thread starting bullshit giving cannabis a bad name, it's people like you that make the plant ' illegal ' since kids think "OMG IF I smoke pot i'm going to jump into a train" Yeah fucken right, grow up, your mate killed himself because he was depressed, the cannabis has nothing to do with it, if anything cannabis would have helped him.

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2013, 05:19:35 pm »
You're a rather un relaxed person for being a stoner, high. Swearing a yelling is a low grade form of debate, one people only grasp on when they have no point to actually make. If you want to be taken seriously calm down with the yelling and contain your debate in a mature way.

High

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2013, 05:26:27 pm »
I'm not having a debate? I know what's true and these children came into a thread which was asking if there was 'any stoners' not 'what's your opinion on cannabis even though we know it's safe'.

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2013, 05:32:40 pm »
The only child I see here is one named High who is flaming everyone over their opinions instead of pushing his point in a mature manor. I'm asking you as someone who actually does support Marijuana (though I am not a smoker), to please stop this nonsense.

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2013, 05:34:10 pm »
The only child I see here is one named High who is flaming everyone over their opinions.
Indeed.

And, from what I've seen, the only people ever causing arguments over this topic are people who smoke themselves... which is one reason why I think it causes some sort of brain damage. And also why I highly dislike people who smoke.