Author Topic: Developer  (Read 1771 times)

name

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Developer
« on: February 11, 2013, 10:03:44 am »
Hello, first off, I apologize if this is the incorrect section, couldn't find anywhere else that would suite the topic.. Anyways.

My name is Kyle. I am an experienced coder, and have been coding for about 5 years. I started off with this revision (317) and slowly moved my way up over the years. My most recent content is 637 revision based. I downloaded a completely blank 637 source, with nothing but the maps. No NPC's, Custom Objects, anything. I'm very experienced with java, and a bit of MySQL. I'm posting here because I am interested in joining your development team, and believe I could fit the part very well.

I am very good with handling the situations, stress and drama well, cause I've owned and developed 3 servers in the past. All of witch had 50+ online 24/7. I've been a player moderator on 2 servers aside from that.

Below is some of my past work, and if you think I just pasted some random pictures, I'd be happy to show you my work in real time via Skype, Team Viewer, you name it... Anyways here it is.

Of course those all contain custom NPC spots, custom items, and GlobalObjects, but all that is just to show I know what I'm doing.

Anyways, if you're interested, PM me on forums for my Skype, or how ever you would like to talk, and something can be arranged. :)

Thanks a lot.

- Kyle

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
Re: Developer
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 10:10:16 am »
Sorry, we aren't taking applications for staff, we have a very dedicated and talented development.

//Locked.