Author Topic: Mages  (Read 2891 times)

Dev

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Mages
« on: March 16, 2014, 01:09:21 am »
Now Mages have blue and yellow/white mystic armor, but no staffs better than battlestaffs or any other sets at all. Speaking of which, I really want the 3 dagannoth sets o:

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• Has a nice view of your bedroom

• View Profile
Re: Mages
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 02:34:34 am »
We realize that mages are still a bit underpowered which is why we released mages guild and are hoping to release some other things to help out with that ;)

papas

• Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    wepa wepa wepa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 09:02:14 am »
Yea and the guy guy that charge 50k to make em mystic isn't spawned. Also slayer dart max hit should be 20 right? i think is set to 15 now.

Btw there is the obsidian staff(Tzhaar-mej), did u try that out?

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 09:52:20 am »
Yea and the guy guy that charge 50k to make em mystic isn't spawned. Also slayer dart max hit should be 20 right? i think is set to 15 now.

Tzhaar-Mej is in the game but it gives wrong stats D=

N0va

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 02:39:22 pm »

I don't know how it's set on here atm but slayer darts max hit is 19 and that's with 90 mage. 50 mage = 15, 60 = 16, 70 = 17, 80 = 18
I'm not an In-Game developer and I've continuously been asking to be demoted so I did it myself