Author Topic: Seeds, best way to get them?  (Read 2889 times)

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Seeds, best way to get them?
« on: March 17, 2013, 02:46:29 pm »
Specifically herb seeds. I've been pickpocketing a master farmer lately but have yet to get a herb seed...I looked in the bank pic thread and noticed the topic starter has 100+ of every seed. How the fk did she do it >_>.

Sparkylizard

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Re: Seeds, best way to get them?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 03:53:22 pm »
hey1 yea i have noticed the master farmer gives only low level seeds :( on the other hand the seed stalls give high level seeds for some reason (you can also spam click to get 2 steals at once) thats how i get my herb seeds. Good luck!

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 04:00:04 pm »
hey1 yea i have noticed the master farmer gives only low level seeds :( on the other hand the seed stalls give high level seeds for some reason (you can also spam click to get 2 steals at once) thats how i get my herb seeds. Good luck!

Oh, I haven't tried the seed stall yet but nice find. I'll start using the seed stall then. And yeah about the spam clicking, admins already know about it and I'm just taking advantage of it until it's fixed XD.

Winning

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 04:15:51 pm »

Oh, I haven't tried the seed stall yet but nice find. I'll start using the seed stall then. And yeah about the spam clicking, admins already know about it and I'm just taking advantage of it until it's fixed XD.

I mean even i've taken advantage of it o.0 xD
I'm back baby ;)

Black

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    "Good character, like soup, is usually homemade."
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 04:25:38 am »
Specifically herb seeds. I've been pickpocketing a master farmer lately but have yet to get a herb seed...I looked in the bank pic thread and noticed the topic starter has 100+ of every seed. How the fk did she do it >_>.
Go kill ogres. If you have a range or Mage level there's even a safespot.

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 10:47:05 am »
Go kill ogres. If you have a range or Mage level there's even a safespot.

That's almost as bad as pickpocketing a master farmer and more time consuming.

ps3

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 11:02:44 am »
seed stall high

master farmer low and killing guards