Author Topic: Selling Obby Mace  (Read 3157 times)

Black

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    "Good character, like soup, is usually homemade."
    • View Profile
Selling Obby Mace
« on: February 18, 2013, 12:10:57 am »
Selling Obby mace 900k

Black

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: Selling Obby Mace
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 12:37:55 am »
Will also accept 750k and a rune long. I'm done training strength so I don't need it

Mimiru

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 01:21:26 am »
obby mace isnt 750k better than a rune long its a 3 str bonus difference not just that but dlongs will be available in like a week and they will be fixed soon to be very slow like they should be soon its a glitched weapon why would people pay this much?

Black

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 01:47:14 am »
obby mace isnt 750k better than a rune long its a 3 str bonus difference not just that but dlongs will be available in like a week and they will be fixed soon to be very slow like they should be soon its a glitched weapon why would people pay this much?
You're an asshole you know that? You sell me the mace and talk it up and spew lies to make me buy it. Then as soon as it's in my possession you immediately tell me that it's shit and that nobody will buy it. Now I try to sell it for a loss, and you won't even let me do that? Really? You message all my potential customers and post on my forum threads. Please just leave me alone and let me try to sell this.

Winning

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 01:49:33 am »
You're an asshole you know that? You sell me the mace and talk it up and spew lies to make me buy it. Then as soon as it's in my possession you immediately tell me that it's shit and that nobody will buy it. Now I try to sell it for a loss, and you won't even let me do that? Really? You message all my potential customers and post on my forum threads. Please just leave me alone and let me try to sell this.

If you think about it, you're doing exactly what she did...
I'm back baby ;)

Black

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 01:50:41 am »

Not at all, I have lowered the price and am not talking in lies about it.

Winning

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 01:52:55 am »

Not at all, I have lowered the price and am not talking in lies about it.

True, I didn't know the full story, but yeah. Goodluck selling it.
I'm back baby ;)

Dior

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Don't forget to call me a loser!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2013, 01:37:07 pm »
I'm not buying, but I wish the best of luck to you, friend.  :)

yoloswag666

• Donator
  • Rebel Soldier

• Personal Text
    Australian Straight Edge
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2013, 03:49:19 pm »
Everyone knows Mimiru has issues
I'm pretty busy IRL so if I don't reply or see something or know something it's generally because of that.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2013, 03:49:49 pm »
Everyone knows Mimiru has issues
lmfao!
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Ghost

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2013, 04:05:53 pm »
Good luck selling, bra. I'm pulling for ya! Mim, Lost City and even Dragon Slayer are prepped for release?

Black

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2013, 04:07:54 pm »
Good luck selling, bra. I'm pulling for ya! Mim, Lost City and even Dragon Slayer are prepped for release?
No, they're Mimiru has only speculated and told rumors. These have not been confirmed by admins for release.

Black

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2013, 08:13:05 am »
Will also accept rune legs and rune chain.  Or rune legs, a rune long, and 100k