Author Topic: Oldschool Runescape!  (Read 13932 times)

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
Oldschool Runescape!
« on: October 30, 2014, 08:59:21 pm »
Hey everyone! Lots of us (Me, Onur, Austin, Kevin, lots of other dudez) have started playing some OS Runescape for funz!

Feel free to join us!

I just started yesterday, here's my progress so far:

Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• Has a nice view of your bedroom

• View Profile
Re: Oldschool Runescape!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 04:20:29 am »
gonna make a AGF clan chat too :)

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 05:54:29 am »
All Go Fuckyeah?

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

Slangin

• Supporter
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 06:49:49 am »

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 07:37:14 pm »
We actually have an account named AllGoFree. I can't remember who owns it.

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2014, 02:30:42 am »
Well, I just lost faith in the server. Might as well play OSRS everyone. This isn't OS BTW, this is shit piled on top of OSRS. They ruined it within 2 months of originally releasing it.

Slangin

• Supporter
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2014, 09:57:23 am »
this is shit piled on top of OSRS

Grab a shovel and start diggin'!

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2014, 02:06:38 pm »
Well, I just lost faith in the server. Might as well play OSRS everyone. This isn't OS BTW, this is shit piled on top of OSRS. They ruined it within 2 months of originally releasing it.

I really enjoy it. The stuff that they added is stuff that should have been there from the get go. It's still very challenging and definitely gives me the nostalgic feelz.

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2014, 02:09:31 pm »
this is shit piled on top of OSRS

Grab a shovel and start diggin'!

BUBBLEZ

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2014, 05:28:03 pm »
Yeah honestly, the stuff they added in isn't really game changing. I like the stuff they added in, it gives more to do in the game without completely fucking it up like they usually do.

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2014, 05:38:12 pm »
Yeah honestly, the stuff they added in isn't really game changing. I like the stuff they added in, it gives more to do in the game without completely fucking it up like they usually do.

I really enjoy it. The stuff that they added is stuff that should have been there from the get go. It's still very challenging and definitely gives me the nostalgic feelz.
It had the nostalgic feel for the first two months. Got ruined once they added in orbs and fucked up with the rares. Now its just RS3's version of Oldschool. Its poo. My feeling though. 2006-2007 will never be the same again, unless we lived those years again.

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2014, 01:29:33 am »

It had the nostalgic feel for the first two months. Got ruined once they added in orbs and fucked up with the rares. Now its just RS3's version of Oldschool. Its poo. My feeling though. 2006-2007 will never be the same again, unless we lived those years again.
What's wrong with orbs... if anything orbs were a good thing that they added in. It just allows for quick enabling/disabling of run and a health overlay O.o

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2014, 07:46:59 am »
how did they fuck up the rares, those rares would never be rare because of the amount of people hoarding em, did you really expect something that happened with rs3 (people pk'ing with rares because they're useless), huge amounts of people losing these rares and eventually ending up with only a small amount of rares in the economy, guess what, not going to happen.
and also they didn't "fuck up", the players had the choice and this is what 75%+ wanted :c

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

Slangin

• Supporter
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2014, 12:55:07 pm »
BUBBLEZ

OOoooH MyyYyyYy Julian MyyY Handsome Julian Patrick Swayze you were so f^ckin' sexy in roadhouse f^ckin' dirty dancinnn'

Wirt

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    -psst- over here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2014, 02:07:48 pm »
BUBBLEZ

OOoooH MyyYyyYy Julian MyyY Handsome Julian Patrick Swayze you were so f^ckin' sexy in roadhouse f^ckin' dirty dancinnn'

Jim, how drunk are ya?

S..six outta ten.