Author Topic: Hello All People of RuneRebel's It Is Tanked Bruh!  (Read 2524 times)

Tanked BruhFourms

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Hello All People of RuneRebel's It Is Tanked Bruh!
« on: July 07, 2013, 05:06:21 pm »
Hey Guys today is just a introduction of myself because just joined the game and most of you don't know me so lets get to it!

Ok What Do I like doing for fun?
Well my main thing i like doing is playing Basketball or hanging out with friends

How old am I?

So why did u join RuneRebel's?
Because I love 06 Remakes and just love helping people and Enjoying the old times of RS.

Another Thing i like Enjoying?

Is playing RS or making a RSPS and helping a lot of people and when i made my RSPS i had over 100 players+ and just enjoyed helping the people on my server and i'm going to do the same on here and  have much more fun with it!!

I will be doing Youtube Commentary's for you Guys and be doing progress vids, Guides, and More!!!! and all the suggestion's You Want!

I will get the Youtube Channel When i make for RuneRebel's so Enjoy This Introduction And i hope You All enjoyed it And more !!!!!!

5gps

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Guess i got my Swagga back!! wub wub wub!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello All People of RuneRebel's It Is Tanked Bruh!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 05:22:50 pm »
welcome man! :) hope to see you ingame sometime soon :) lots of stuff is added currently so if u need any help message me ingame :) 5gps! :)
Work Hard! Play Harder!

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 06:18:55 pm »
I see I've met you in-game already! Welcome to RuneRebels!!

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 11:52:24 pm »
Welcome to RR Bruh! Haha see what i did there? Anyways, enjoy your stay and contact one of us peoples (mods/admins) if you have any questions or concerns.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Darkerkill

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Ill kill u darker than ever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 11:17:50 am »
welcome im not playing atm cause im at turkey on vacation. anyways welcome to RR
Take your shirt off!

Sanji

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Secretly Famoo. Shhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2013, 01:20:22 pm »
Hey Guys today is just a introduction of myself because just joined the game and most of you don't know me so lets get to it!

1.Ok What Do I like doing for fun?
Well my main thing i like doing is playing Basketball or hanging out with friends

2.How old am I?

3.So why did u join RuneRebel's?
Because I love 06 Remakes and just love helping people and Enjoying the old times of RS.

4.Another Thing i like Enjoying?

Is playing RS or making a RSPS and helping a lot of people and when i made my RSPS i had over 100 players+ and just enjoyed helping the people on my server and i'm going to do the same on here and  have much more fun with it!!

I will be doing Youtube Commentary's for you Guys and be doing progress vids, Guides, and More!!!! and all the suggestion's You Want!

I will get the Youtube Channel When i make for RuneRebel's so Enjoy This Introduction And i hope You All enjoyed it And more !!!!!!

1.Same
2.Similar (lol)
3.Same
4.DAMN IT

Well welcome to RuneRebels and Enjoy!
 ;)