Author Topic: Someone please stats.  (Read 6090 times)

Spiderjunkie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Someone please stats.
« on: October 07, 2014, 11:30:56 am »
Ryan(unlikely), Kevin, Omar and any other person who is a developer. Please remove my account stats and bank.

I want to stay true to my statement. And not come back. I don't want to play the same game as "Elevate" he's annoying, a flaccid banana (The one with the testicles) and an arrogant jerk.
One can only witness so much horror until they are .... I feel that i am on the brink.

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: Someone please stats.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 02:09:24 pm »
We don't do this.

Spiderjunkie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 02:21:28 pm »
One can only witness so much horror until they are .... I feel that i am on the brink.

realitycheck

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - P.Steele
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 03:30:42 pm »
If you're 100% quitting, I'll take any skilling supplies - or even purchase them if there's a chance you may return...

Spiderjunkie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2014, 03:32:30 pm »
If you're 100% quitting, I'll take any skilling supplies - or even purchase them if there's a chance you may return...

I wont sell.

Brothership

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Onurs bitch.

• Personal Text
    Hey, you're pretty fly for a white guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2014, 04:44:07 pm »
Spoderjonke dont do this. We all love you, even jake in his special way
The original G. Literally.

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2014, 05:48:29 pm »
Because if you do come back we don't want to take the time to put your stats back.

Elevate

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2014, 08:43:41 pm »
I feel so privileged!

Spiderjunkie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2014, 10:07:48 am »
Because if you do come back we don't want to take the time to put your stats back.

Here's the thing. If i do come back, you should explain what i said.

Recoil

• Rebel Leader

• Power Absolute

• Personal Text
    Surprise, bitch!
    • View Profile
    • My Development Projects
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2014, 02:56:55 pm »
Stop making a scene like an attention seeking child. I'd like to quote my favorite AGF quote of all time, it's what Mute used to say when people made quitting topics on WS. "See you next week."

deadly

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2014, 03:58:21 pm »

But the scene right now would be nothing compared to a future scene when you come back without stats being reset :) nothing wrong with quitting with stats still on your account... unless you know you will be back within a week :P

Spiderjunkie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2014, 04:09:57 pm »

But the scene right now would be nothing compared to a future scene when you come back without stats being reset :) nothing wrong with quitting with stats still on your account... unless you know you will be back within a week :P

I already gave all my items to Mjolley.

Slangin

• Supporter
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2014, 10:10:35 pm »
Stop making a scene like an attention seeking child.

Surprised this hasn't been posted already. In a way, this is a goodbye thread.
But you know, in a way, I feel SpoderJunkie deserves one.
So here, I compiled a list of quotes for us to reminisce over the SpoderJunkie Legend we once knew and loved.

There are other Ryans.

Me and Kevin
Y u no add shit????

Are you serious right now?
Yes. Yes i am.

Because Ryan has no time whatsoever (I don't know him but people tell me he doesn't have any time) i think we should try to get another Ryan, someone who puts everything into the game. This doesn't mean Ryan isn't himself anymore, it's just that he doesn't have any time and we want updates. :)

Can you (James and the other developers) code stuff like parts of a map without the source?

I agree, There needs to be something fun to do to get the rare not just pick it up. Also +1 for wearable baskets.

I've stopped playing because it's really boring at the moment.

I don't want to be human.

just watch it
Still don't want to be human.

If you were to go blind, not born blind but later in your life. Would you want to remember how it was to see or would you want to forget it?

I fucking died from laughing. I'm speaking from the poop planet.

I'm going for 99 runecrafting so i need 652070 pure essence, how much is it so that i can get enough money to buy them.

I agree, and i wish i could code and help develop. Because to be completely honest, i could afford having no life. lol

Here's the thing. I would like an item ONLY i could have.

Could you get me some rope and uhm..........     Lay on that table *points at table* with your hands on your back?

:D

You either die human or you live long enough to see yourself become super-human. :D

Would it be possible to copy all the dialog? Useful, i mean

Unfortunately we can't add stuff from other sources since ryan his system is based on plugins and as far as I know no other rsps has this :p
Can't you just, uhm drop the code in the right place?

There are still no fucking PIES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. :P

I don't think you can handle the truth.

There are three major things you need to know in life.
1)Shrek is love.
2)Shrek is life.
3)Don't be a dick.

lol, i don't consider myself male. hahahha

When and if we complete the full 2006 RS game. We should make our own bosses. and enemies. If possible.

I once again lost all of it!, FUCK THE TZHAAR CAVE!

Thank goodness, i didn't, it's so frustrating to have the same thing happen twice
ugh :/

you're like, very straight forward to people.
I'm a straight forward person. I only come on here to see if there's any progress of the server. Not to make friends with people who make posts about literally anything so they can get a post count. Not to mention he writes in pink.

Haha, you think i post so much because of post count??? I'm not by the way... lol

What's wrong with writing in pink? There are 2 reasons why i use pink.

1) I found out that i can read pink easier than grey when the background is the colour it is at the moment.
2) I think it looks good.

Not posting about literally everything, by the way. Just about stuff related to RuneRebels. (I think)

I lost my shit in the Tzhaar Cave. I had died because of a connection problem. After i got back Within five (5) minutes. It was gone. I lost multiple "high value" items. :(

You finally snapped?

You're still writing in pink?

Yee Onur loves lamp

lol, you're surprised i'm still writing in pink??

Me neither. I usually consider myself female on the net and typing, but when speaking and such, I recognize myself as a male, but I don't being mind called "she" in voice.

i usually consider myself genderless. But then this thing called a "human" gets in my way of being genderless.... ugh... :)

Completely forgot that before ryan fixed the drop plugin I experimented with these drops in order to not fuck up the rates of obby shields etc in this game, correct percentages have been added now, thanks for reporting this spider
Oh no, don't you start. Jesus no.

Pink will take over the world!

Ohi dere. Wanna be one of my bae's?

poop?

Elevate s stupet
Elevate s stupet
Elevate s stupet

Kind of. It will allow select groups of people (for the time being) to create new plugins for the Blitz engine, which we will review, and then if we like the plugins add them to the game.
I need to Java again, lol

What's the difference between worldscape and runerebels?

And well, this topic may be of use to you once again, since you've quit before. Oh and +1 for anybody who made it all the way through.

I really really need a new game to play, free games are preferred because i have no money. Could anybody please help!?

Elevate

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2014, 11:59:13 pm »
Slangin… Congratulations, you've just constructed the best forum post I've ever seen.

Spider if you're gonna leave then leave. We don't care because you'll be back in a week max on a different account, if not the same one. Don't bother trying to hide yourself either because you'll end up making a forum post in pink.

Recoil

• Rebel Leader

• Power Absolute

• Personal Text
    Surprise, bitch!
    • View Profile
    • My Development Projects
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2014, 06:19:54 pm »
He's just an annoying, pretentious, sad kid. No one truly gives a shit that he's leaving and he only made this in hopes people would suck his dick and beg him to stay. If you're going to leave, then fucking leave. Get over yourself.