Author Topic: When P2P is released...  (Read 2919 times)

Epica

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
When P2P is released...
« on: January 29, 2013, 10:07:20 am »
Will obby mauls, dueling arena, and rock crabs be released? If not will they ever be released? Is the server expected to have everything that real runescape had in 2006?
I was thinking of making my account an obby maul pure in the future (1 att, 1 def, 60 str) however it would be pointless if obby mauls weren't released since, I couldn't stake, and I couldn't train at the best place in the game for pures. Thanks in advance.

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: When P2P is released...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 10:10:30 am »
Yes everything back in 2006 will be slowly put into the server 1 at a time soon as members is on go to thzaar and kill the npcs you'll get as a rare drop :)

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 10:12:18 am »
also i believe duel is already out and you can duel 100% :) not sure on that one though should check it, and rock crabs will be out but from what i know the only way to get to it is by completing a part of rfd and go under the dwarf mountains or teleport to camelot.

Jim

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 02:47:17 am »
Dueling will be sick if its already out

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.

Frell

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 08:09:15 am »
Will obby mauls, dueling arena, and rock crabs be released? If not will they ever be released? Is the server expected to have everything that real runescape had in 2006?
I was thinking of making my account an obby maul pure in the future (1 att, 1 def, 60 str) however it would be pointless if obby mauls weren't released since, I couldn't stake, and I couldn't train at the best place in the game for pures. Thanks in advance.
A good amount of p2p cities and npc areas are done. And yes all of the tzHarr are there :) along with the fight pits minigame

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 10:08:51 am »
I want p2p so i can be a no lifer in catherby XD
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Jim

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 10:09:20 am »
lol

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2013, 10:10:13 am »
So much i wanna do...

Jim

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2013, 10:12:11 am »
^ same I really wanna work on runecrafting

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2013, 10:13:55 am »
I wan't to fish sharks, do quests, herblore and pk :D