General > General

Veteran Member Group Application

<< < (2/6) > >>

Jmood:
Username: Jmood
Registration Date: April 17, 2012, 11:17:01 pm
Total Time Spent online (this is found by going to your forum profile and clicking show stats under profile info):13 days, 22 hours and 52 minutes.
Notable things you have done for the community: Donated some money, posting highly constructive and useful posts.
Reason you believe you should be considered a veteran: Member number 160 reporting for duty.

Slayer:
Username: Sento
Registration Date: February 23, 2013, 04:13:25 pm
Total Time Spent online (this is found by going to your forum profile and clicking show stats under profile info): 6 days, 1 hours and 35 minutes.
Notable things you have done for the community: Donating, reporting a lot of bugs, advertising ( a lot :$ : Forums and mouth to mouth :3), new landing page concepts, and I'm currently working on a website which will benefit the Community. I also tend to help out new users by supplying them with some basic stuff, it can be gear, and sometimes even some big amounts of gp, I HELP EVERYONE, MKAY? :3 I love welcoming everyone by doing this, and eventually trying to keep them on runerebels.
Reason you believe you should be considered a veteran: Well 101 of my posts are bug reports, so I do contribute a lot, currently I'm working on a website (With JT)which will benefit RuneRebel's Economy. Although I wasnt active every single day of the year, I just started enjoying RuneRebels again, that's what keeps me going, Advertising also resulted in the following:

AND I LOVE POTATOES!

Cheshire Cat:
Username: Cheshire Cat
Registration Date: Date Registered: January 22, 2013, 05:36:49 pm
Total Time Spent online (this is found by going to your forum profile and clicking show stats under profile info):  Total Time Spent Online:5 days, 2 hours and 35 minutes.
Notable things you have done for the community: I was a forums moderator as well as an ingame moderator for some time until I was forced to leave for real life reasons (school, work, ect). I have stickied threads around this forum and regularly help out in the tech support section.
Reason you believe you should be considered a veteran: I've been around for a while and was rather active in the old community.

Cheshire Cat:
-

realitycheck:
Username: Realitycheck
Registration Date: 02/12/2013
Total Time Spent online (this is found by going to your forum profile and clicking show stats under profile info): 1 day, 11 hours, 38 minutes
Notable things you have done for the community: Haven't bitched about mundane things, helpful to anyone that asks with advice and free stuff, overall friendly demeanor
Reason you believe you should be considered a veteran: I have never given up on this server and had to "come back".  Was one of the only three or four consistent players during the past summer when things looked pretty bleak.  No plans on leaving at all  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version