General > General

Veteran Member Group Application

<< < (6/6)

ZzReVeNg3zZ:

--- Quote from: edub on August 31, 2014, 01:09:03 pm ---Username: Edub

Registration Date: May 03, 2012, 08:37:47 pm (member #269)

Total Time Spent online:
On the Forums: 4 days, 15 hours and 57 minutes.
In-Game: 32 days and 10 hours (courtesy of Onur)

Notable things you have done for the community:
In my 18+ months of playing runerebels I have done a number of things for the community. I have attended and hosted a number of community events in RR dating back to the F2P days. This past 4th of July with the help of Onur and Charles we hosted a 90 smithing and 90 crafting drop party that turned into one of the best community events and experiences I have ever had on runerebels. I have also deliberately gone out of my way in assisting and helping our new players on this server, whether its simply just making a set of iron/steel armor for a new player or just helping someone get from point A to point B.

Reason you believe you should be considered a veteran:
I believe I should be considered to be a veteran because I have been around and have supported runerebels for a very long time dating back to the Free to Play days of early Alpha. I have been one of the few loyal players who has stuck with runerebels through the good and the bad times (the spring of 2013 and more recently this past summer). I have disappeared from time to time because of other commitments but I have done my best in keeping up on the forums and what is going on within the community.

--- End quote ---

Bit pointless considering the discussion that was just laid on the table one post above you, haha.

Brothership:

--- Quote from: ZzReVeNg3zZ on August 31, 2014, 04:24:47 pm ---

Total Time Spent online:

In my 18+ months of playing runerebels I have done a number of things for the community. I have attended and hosted a number of community events in RR dating back to the F2P days. This past 4th of July with the help of Onur and Charles we hosted a 90 smithing and 90 crafting drop party that turned into one of the best community events and experiences I have ever had on runerebels. I have also deliberately gone out of my way in assisting and helping our new players on this server, whether its simply just making a set of iron/steel armor for a new player or just helping someone get from point A to point B.

I believe I should be considered to be a veteran because I have been around and have supported runerebels for a very long time dating back to the Free to Play days of early Alpha. I have been one of the few loyal players who has stuck with runerebels through the good and the bad times (the spring of 2013 and more recently this past summer). I have disappeared from time to time because of other commitments but I have done my best in keeping up on the forums and what is going on within the community.

--- End quote ---

Bit pointless considering the discussion that was just laid on the table one post above you, haha.

--- End quote ---
check your rank dummy :*

ZzReVeNg3zZ:

--- Quote from: Brothership on August 31, 2014, 04:34:56 pm ---

Total Time Spent online:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

:O Woohooo!

PS. Edub I is sorry :3

edub:

--- Quote from: ZzReVeNg3zZ on August 31, 2014, 05:51:17 pm ---
--- Quote from: Brothership on August 31, 2014, 04:34:56 pm ---

Total Time Spent online:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

:O Woohooo!

PS. Edub I is sorry :3

--- End quote ---

It's alright man no worries, and thanks guys for the quick response to my application!

Kevin:

--- Quote from: Mute Returns on May 26, 2016, 04:18:21 pm ---UHHHHHHH lets see, I assisted with making the community aware that there was a trojan program inside the worldscape client (Y'know, doing the right thing and ensuring the safety of the people I moderated)
And I also played a part in inadvertently killing Worldscape as in the aftermath of the shitstorm which arose from my ban and other incidents, the community began to die very slowly.

--- End quote ---
You discovered what you thought was a trojan which was actually nothing.
You went around starting conspiracy's and used a backdoor to take control of the website, and then you were banned. You never caused and real damage, just some slight inconveniences.

And if I remember, you actually didn't do anything, it was Program that started it, and you just ran off like a little school girl spreading rumors.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version