Author Topic: Hello there!  (Read 3251 times)

Soulcist

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Hello there!
« on: February 03, 2014, 01:23:00 am »
Hi RuneRebels,

The name is James, I'm 17 and from Georgia. I'm in night school (a form of high school for those who don't know) and I've like to think that I'm doing a lot better with my life now that I've been able to take the time to sit down and rethink some of the things about my life - I'm honestly proud of myself.

Anyway, I've been with RSPS since 06-07 (one of the two), and love making forums while doing various community management tasks (can range from dealing with staff, donations, support etc.).

I have a HUGE interest in music that can range from 1900s music to modern music (depending on the artist) so I have a wide variety of genres that I listen to - feel free to share, I love listening to new stuff!

I have a zero tolerance for disrespect and bullying, I don't condone it nor do I like it not to mention I was taught and raised with the statement of to be respected, act respectful or to get my respect, be respectful.

I usually don't like to play remakes but I decided that I will give this one a try as I know the development team is dedicated based off how long they've been at this - I plan on sticking around and making something of myself here, or at least on the server.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask - I don't bite!

P.S. I don't see a thread for the reason this server having two worlds, can someone explain that to me please?

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
Re: Hello there!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 02:02:12 am »
Hi RuneRebels,

The name is James, I'm 17 and from Georgia. I'm in night school (a form of high school for those who don't know) and I've like to think that I'm doing a lot better with my life now that I've been able to take the time to sit down and rethink some of the things about my life - I'm honestly proud of myself.

Anyway, I've been with RSPS since 06-07 (one of the two), and love making forums while doing various community management tasks (can range from dealing with staff, donations, support etc.).

I have a HUGE interest in music that can range from 1900s music to modern music (depending on the artist) so I have a wide variety of genres that I listen to - feel free to share, I love listening to new stuff!

I have a zero tolerance for disrespect and bullying, I don't condone it nor do I like it not to mention I was taught and raised with the statement of to be respected, act respectful or to get my respect, be respectful.

I usually don't like to play remakes but I decided that I will give this one a try as I know the development team is dedicated based off how long they've been at this - I plan on sticking around and making something of myself here, or at least on the server.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask - I don't bite!

P.S. I don't see a thread for the reason this server having two worlds, can someone explain that to me please?
welcome James!

World 1 is being hosted on a vps and world 2 is being hosted by their own :3 so if 1 got down the other one would still be up

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 02:07:05 am »
Hello James!

I'm James!
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

Ehpseelahn

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    These are my chilli peppers now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 02:10:23 am »
Welcome to RR!

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• Has a nice view of your bedroom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 02:10:55 am »
Welcome to RR buddy :)

Soulcist

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 02:11:20 am »
welcome James!

World 1 is being hosted on a vps and world 2 is being hosted by their own :3 so if 1 got down the other one would still be up
So it doesn't matter which one we play on, the character information is carried over between both?

Hello James!

I'm James!
Lol'd. Hi James, nice to see another James! ;)

Austin

• Community Manager
  • Rebel Captain

• Has a nice view of your bedroom

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 02:12:12 am »
welcome James!

So it doesn't matter which one we play on, the character information is carried over between both?

Hello James!

I'm James!
Lol'd. Hi James, nice to see another James! ;)
Yes your character info. is saved between worlds :)

Soulcist

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 02:14:44 am »
Yes your character info. is saved between worlds :)
Awesome, that helps. I suppose world two will be my favorite one since it's closer to me.

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcomes! It's nice to be here.