Author Topic: Potato Seeds  (Read 2630 times)

Malathar

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Potato Seeds
« on: March 25, 2014, 03:47:39 am »
While killing some guards at the west gate of Varrock i noticed that the potato seeds they were dropping became unstacked once picked up.  I could not get them to restack by dropping them and once my inventory was full I could no longer even pick up the ones the guards dropped.  And when I put them in the bank they started a new stack.  Sorry I am new at this so I don't know where to find npc or item ID's.

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
Re: Potato Seeds
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 04:22:54 am »
::idson
It will say the command was not found but now some stuff will have ids, idk id this applies to dropped items too

Malathar

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 11:27:09 pm »
The Guard id is 9.  The potato seeds that will not stack are id 7548 the potatoes that stack are id 5318.

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 08:20:57 am »
5318 and 7548 are both potato seeds, i don't know why they have the same idea tho, the 7548 should be coded as seeds and thus become stackable

//Bump!

Wirt

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    -psst- over here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 11:38:04 am »
Arrows have the same problem in a way, only so many will stack then the rest come up as single arrows?

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 02:54:59 pm »
Fixed

//Locked

it isnt omar til omar says its omar