Author Topic: Hello mortals, I am Odin  (Read 4732 times)

Odin

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Odin, King of the Norse deities, King of Asgard
    • View Profile
Hello mortals, I am Odin
« on: February 10, 2013, 12:51:41 am »
Hello mortals,

I am Odin. Perhaps you've heard of me? Well I am Odin, King of Asgard, King of the Norse deities... I seek to become the most powerful Norse deity that has ever been. Any whom help me on this quest shall be rewarded with my friendship, those who do not help shall be smitten with bolts of thunder. Also beware of Loki, can't trust that one.

My quest to become the most powerful Norse deity led me here, to Runerebels. Perhaps I hit my head too hard since I fell off the rainbow bridge, perhaps not. Regardless of the perhaps-es, I am here now, and will remain for the time being. Those help me shall be rewarded with friendship and pixie dust, those who hinder me shall be smitten with bolts of thunder... Even though the bolts of thunder are on loan from Zeus... Anyways, I am here now.

P.S. Do not worry too much about me. I won't demand tributes. After all this is a past time of mine. Norse deities deserve something to do when they're not ruling Asgard, fighting frost giants, smiting the evil creatures of the many worlds, and also enjoying the spoils of such triumphs, and the other things we best not be too descriptive of.

(((If you didn't get a laugh you should read it until you do. I spent a good bit of time writing that!)))
I am Odin. King of Asgard and of the Norse deities. I am here on a mission of grave importance. I must become the best Norse deity at everything!

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
Re: Hello mortals, I am Odin
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 12:54:31 am »
Weclome to RR, got some creative writing their.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Odin

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 12:59:19 am »
Thank you, kind mortal. Though I must agree, yes, yes I do. It's hard to lack creativity in Asgard. Rainbow bridges, sons throwing hammers which were made in the hearts of dieing stars... Not to mention having to keep order around this place. Quite a hard task! You should come by some time, the ale is good, and the meat is tasty, and the mead is okay.
I am Odin. King of Asgard and of the Norse deities. I am here on a mission of grave importance. I must become the best Norse deity at everything!

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 01:00:35 am »
Kind of a coincidence, but I am watching the Avengers right now! Anyways, welcome to Rune Rebels. Feel free to PM me if you need help or want to talk.

Ow

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 01:06:23 am »
Welcome to the server :)!

Kendall

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    u dont even drink blue dew
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 01:10:17 am »
Haha thanks for the giggles :P Welcome to the server your highness!

Odin

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2013, 01:16:47 am »
Giggles? You find the truth amusing?

I'd smite you with these thunder bolts! However I'd have to pay for any scratches on them... Zeus has HORRIBLE borrowing requests, he wants them back in pristine condition or else I'll have to give him my first born son! However he didn't specify which first born... So I mean there is a loophole, but I'd rather not risk having to keep Loki without Thor to keep him in his place.

I'll get back to you on that smiting bit. This needs some good thinking drink...  BRING OUT THE ALE!

(((Thank you all so far, for the welcomes. =) )))

Trent

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2013, 02:58:15 am »
All hail the king.

Will

• Donator
  • Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Gotta catch them all!><> ><> ><>Fishies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2013, 04:01:04 am »
Oh mighty Odin how fair your ravens are thou well, I hope thou are well, Thou are welcome to this realm know as Runerebels

Jin

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2013, 04:20:59 am »
I prefer Jupiter, but still nice to have you in the community, I do love gods :D

Jrub

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Praise ms
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2013, 05:25:43 am »
Welcome to RR then sir o.O

Sherry

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Croaked the raven,"nevermore"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2013, 08:49:10 am »
Hello mortals,

I am Odin. Perhaps you've heard of me? Well I am Odin, King of Asgard, King of the Norse deities... I seek to become the most powerful Norse deity that has ever been. Any whom help me on this quest shall be rewarded with my friendship, those who do not help shall be smitten with bolts of thunder. Also beware of Loki, can't trust that one.

My quest to become the most powerful Norse deity led me here, to Runerebels. Perhaps I hit my head too hard since I fell off the rainbow bridge, perhaps not. Regardless of the perhaps-es, I am here now, and will remain for the time being. Those help me shall be rewarded with friendship and pixie dust, those who hinder me shall be smitten with bolts of thunder... Even though the bolts of thunder are on loan from Zeus... Anyways, I am here now.

P.S. Do not worry too much about me. I won't demand tributes. After all this is a past time of mine. Norse deities deserve something to do when they're not ruling Asgard, fighting frost giants, smiting the evil creatures of the many worlds, and also enjoying the spoils of such triumphs, and the other things we best not be too descriptive of.

(((If you didn't get a laugh you should read it until you do. I spent a good bit of time writing that!)))
Enjoyed it :D nice to meet you!
Sherry Birkin, United States

Odin

• Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2013, 09:46:11 am »
I prefer Jupiter, but still nice to have you in the community, I do love gods :D

What? JUPITER?! He's nothing but a drunk Greek sitting on a mountain. Thinking he has some special privilege to not do anything good for the world. I at least have Asgard, AND a rainbow bridge, AND a son that has anger issues along with being the owner of a very powerful hammer. Plus I have a Gungir. Does Jupiter have a Gungir? Nope. I do. He doesn't. I do, he does not. Therefore I'm better!

(((Thank you all... Again for the welcomes. =) )))

Jata

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2013, 11:56:46 am »
Lol @ Odin and yet I am afraid.

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2013, 12:09:00 pm »
Woah, that is some creative writing indeed! Welcome to the community Odin.