Author Topic: Skillcapes  (Read 5402 times)

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: Skillcapes
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 05:38:38 pm »
We should just be happy that we were able to achieve a 99 in any skill and not show off just because we can.
Perhaps you like the looks, or the emote but does it matter about a silly cape that shows your mastery in a skill?

Dug, to some of us it does im afraid :/ its something i look forward to its all i ever wanted in real rs and i never got it. (i was 96 hunt on the way to 99 when i got hacked) also they look epic with outfits the emotes don't bother me in the slightest. I know some people are not interested but that means just don't get one, therefore those who do can have one.

Pinkamena

• Rebel Leader

• JT's Future Wife!

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2013, 05:49:43 pm »
Dug, to some of us it does im afraid :/ its something i look forward to its all i ever wanted in real rs and i never got it. (i was 96 hunt on the way to 99 when i got hacked) also they look epic with outfits the emotes don't bother me in the slightest. I know some people are not interested but that means just don't get one, therefore those who do can have one.
The Skillcape addition is when skills stopped being profitable unless you got everything yourself. Also it's not as simple as "if you are not interested don't get one" as it also DOES have somewhat of an effect on the economy and the player-base as a whole. Also as this is supposed to be a "remake" I honestly don't think they would add skillcapes unless they can get the proper cache for October-December 2006 and add all other content in-between... at least I hope not.
CHECK OUT MAH AWESOME DOOM MOD! - Hard Doom

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2013, 06:01:54 pm »
How does this affect the economy, their non-tradeable :s

JT

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Always watching
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2013, 06:02:54 pm »
Skill capes will not be available anytime in the near future, there is too many other high priority tasks at hand as well as bugfixes. This is not debatable, as we as a group all agree that content and perfect game play is top priority.

Join world 2 today!

Will

• Donator
  • Rebel Recruit

• Personal Text
    Gotta catch them all!><> ><> ><>Fishies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2013, 04:04:25 am »
Skill capes will not be available anytime in the near future, there is too many other high priority tasks at hand as well as bugfixes. This is not debatable, as we as a group all agree that content and perfect game play is top priority.

Woa didnt mean to spark an debate I was just curious I really like the idea of the skillcape and a emote its just my personal preference but I do see that there are more important things to bring out and I'm happy to wait for them

Brodie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2013, 04:06:53 am »

Sounds good to me.

All your threads are belong to us.