Author Topic: Hey Im New :D  (Read 3154 times)

Truly Wild

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Hey Im New :D
« on: July 30, 2014, 04:52:16 pm »
Hey Guys , Im new I mainly play servers to PK and finally found 1 that looks great . I used to be the head admin on Storm Scape before we shut it down we had 110 active players  :) . I used to be a moderator on near reality before it lost its players . Though sadly I don't tihnk I can continue to play with the games current xp rate . The economy or for me personally pking will take far to long to begin . Is there a chance of a XP update ?  Oh and I was the one responsible for my previous servers player base . (Storm Scape ) The secret is when Rune Locus Resets then you can cheat and get it many votes xD

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Im New :D
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 06:06:26 pm »
Hey truly wild welcome to runerebels. I used to play near reality back in the day aswell, I also played under the username edub. If your in need of any weapons or armor let me know I have 91 smithing =P

Brothership

• Quest Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Onurs bitch.

• Personal Text
    Hey, you're pretty fly for a white guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 06:38:38 pm »
Ohmagahwd a new player! Thats rare!

Im sorry but there wont be a xp change as this strictly is an old school 2006 remake, but if you know ways to get players back we will highly appreciate it!

Oh and welcome! If you need help just ask a veteran player, a mod or onur/omar.

I hope you'll enjoy it here, at least for a while.
The original G. Literally.

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 07:52:11 pm »
Oh my, pking will take a long time to begin :3 (RR Coma Joke) anyways welcome man.