Author Topic: Clean your balls... please nobody wants to play with filthy balls  (Read 6294 times)

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
Re: Clean your balls... please nobody wants to play with filthy balls
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2014, 10:28:34 pm »
There's this thing called irony you know, you should look into that, and @ elevate, if I get reports about those posts, I will delete those too.

Also those are the "rules" for the off-topic board, you can't just go and post your bullshit in a existing post, just make a new one.

Well said Onur, practicing what you preach.

Elevate

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2014, 04:58:51 am »
You don't understand how this works do you? We don't just start an argument out of nothing, we don't just go and attack players directly wherever they post. Someone posts something on an existing thread and then someone disagrees or adds their opinion and then it goes from there. What, do you expect us to just simply make a thread saying "Everyone just argue here for no apparent reason"? It doesn't work like that, people who start arguments don't do it on purpose. It just happens. So please combat the obvious reason why someone doesn't make a topic because I'm getting over reading the tired words of the community stating to make a new topic.

I think he cleaned this thread up because it was just turning into a big argument and was wondering off topic. In terms of the Onur comments you have a valid argument there. If I were him though I wouldn't delete comments praising myself though.
I understand why it he cleaned it up, I would've done the same thing. I don't blame him.

What I'm saying is the posts we were posting had purpose, we were actually debating and when we posted we would post for a reply. Hence why i find it bias that he wouldn't delete the pointless posts aimed at him. Of course he'd love getting air blowed up his behind as would anyone else, but c'mon.

@edub: He isn't really practicing what he preaches by diverting the topic even further  ::)

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2014, 09:25:38 am »
You don't understand how this works do you? We don't just start an argument out of nothing, we don't just go and attack players directly wherever they post. Someone posts something on an existing thread and then someone disagrees or adds their opinion and then it goes from there. What, do you expect us to just simply make a thread saying "Everyone just argue here for no apparent reason"? It doesn't work like that, people who start arguments don't do it on purpose. It just happens. So please combat the obvious reason why someone doesn't make a topic because I'm getting over reading the tired words of the community stating to make a new topic.

I think he cleaned this thread up because it was just turning into a big argument and was wondering off topic. In terms of the Onur comments you have a valid argument there. If I were him though I wouldn't delete comments praising myself though.
I understand why it he cleaned it up, I would've done the same thing. I don't blame him.

What I'm saying is the posts we were posting had purpose, we were actually debating and when we posted we would post for a reply. Hence why i find it bias that he wouldn't delete the pointless posts aimed at him. Of course he'd love getting air blowed up his behind as would anyone else, but c'mon.

@edub: He isn't really practicing what he preaches by diverting the topic even further  ::)

Yea he did say though that he would delete those posts if people requested them to be deleted, but once again you have a point. I think there's a certain line with threads and once that line is crossed then things are subject to an admin or mod's decision.