Author Topic: What happened to ProjectRS06?  (Read 3148 times)

Sketch

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
What happened to ProjectRS06?
« on: March 20, 2013, 07:27:07 am »
So I quit ProjectRS06 when I got hacked. Just a couple weeks ago I try to go on on the site and it leads me to runefort? I don't know if ProjectRS06 is trying to make a new server their or what. So why did the ProjectRS06 website get deleted, what happened? someone please explain :)

The Vanguard

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Gaze into my eye.
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to ProjectRS06?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 07:37:32 am »
Same position, I got hacked on the site too. it just had a real bad DDOS attack and the admins  just shut it all down. For the month before it was shut down and it was constantly messed up. the dying animal had to be put down eventually.
You know that weird flavour in your mouth when you woke up this morning? Yup, that was me.

realitycheck

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - P.Steele
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 08:10:52 am »
Allegedly...

Ko9 couldn't deal with, or didn't want to deal with, the stresses of the attacks/hackings/dupes.  Si Force planned on trying to carry the torch, but realized IRL stuff would be compromised too much, so he had to step down.  The project was dead from there, but there were small rumors that the players files might be transferred to RuneRebels.  From there, it sounded like Ko9 would not release the files to Si Force for the transfer, so now the project and player data is dead from ProjectRS06.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 10:15:13 am »
Allegedly...

Ko9 couldn't deal with, or didn't want to deal with, the stresses of the attacks/hackings/dupes.  Si Force planned on trying to carry the torch, but realized IRL stuff would be compromised too much, so he had to step down.  The project was dead from there, but there were small rumors that the players files might be transferred to RuneRebels.  From there, it sounded like Ko9 would not release the files to Si Force for the transfer, so now the project and player data is dead from ProjectRS06.
This.
You explained it beautifully.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216