Author Topic: Second time! Original Problem!  (Read 2239 times)

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
Second time! Original Problem!
« on: May 05, 2013, 12:02:33 am »
It is a sad thing when game programming ruins the ability to run a main.  Sure me, and apparently a second person is now face to face with having to either abandon his character or get stats and items moved to another.  How many more innocent enthusiasts are going to suffer?

All I can say, if your PC lags up before you want to log in, wait until the CPU clears up.  This error happens because a log in disconnect/reconnect causes a looping, a constant blitz error that explicitly says to you, "You will never play this character again, not by this name."  Now if the programmers isolate the cause why this inconvenience happens and actually fix this, no one else will fall to this travesty.  They may even figure out the flags to the character that keeps the looping message and renew a player's ability to recover the character.

The first time this happened, Ryan relayed to a mod and then to me that the character works again.  It didn't.  Don't get me wrong, this game is a deep hobby to anyone that programs the code.  This is a major bug, though, and I think updates have been slow with stress the major factor, as to this bug.  It breaks the game.  I had my stats and items transferred, and two months later, yet again, it occurs.  I'll still play since I know this bug will be resolved.  I may also still have both names to use bringing my active character count to four now.

With any hardship and with dedication to come back to the game; owner, administrator, moderator, donater, or just the interested player, we stand to play and the only thing that any of these people will stop doing this is judicial cease and desist from Jagex.

Game breakers are impermissible, though.  If anyone wants to protest this bug, lock up your character with this bug, or support.  But I'd advise to support, don't be despotic to your hobby in playing here at the greatest RuneScape Private Server.

Rune Rebels all the way!

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not

realitycheck

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - P.Steele
    • View Profile
Re: Second time! Original Problem!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 11:06:23 pm »
*Second person raises hand*

Would love a fix for this.

*waits patiently*

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 11:07:11 am »
Yea I thought we resolved this bug when it happned O.o
A admin will get it fixed as soon as possible, the issue is known and will be resolved.
P.S- The staff team does get a good laugh out of you breaking your accounts though LOL
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 02:25:19 pm »
Realitycheck, I'd say make a secondary, play some more, don't lose the reason you still play here.

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not

realitycheck

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - P.Steele
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 04:37:08 pm »
Realitycheck, I'd say make a secondary, play some more, don't lose the reason you still play here.

I do have a secondary  :D  Realitycheck is the "main" account I have for skills though - so just hoping it can be saved.  I wouldn't quit if it were lost, just re-start and hope it didn't happen again.