Events, PVP, and Clans > In-Game Events

Future events and what we should do!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Jake:

--- Quote from: Dug on January 10, 2013, 05:00:28 pm ---But trading is part of the economy? It's an aspect that keeps the economy flowing.
Here's an idea for an event, at a random time, a broadcast would say that a present has appeared at lumby, or a monster has appeared and it would drop an item that you'd have to take it to another place to trade it for an item that the shopkeeper in edgeville wants. Sorta like a race.

--- End quote ---
That wouldn't work for skillers  :P

I don't think rares should be given out through drop parties, If you have a better connection then everyone else you can clean up. Maybe like trivia, Hide and seek etc. Or even an event, Like it was back in the old days.

Brady:
Man hunt! All mods hide anywhere in rune rebel in the free area but somewhere reasonable and the first person to find them and trades with them wins a prize!

Vike:
I think if party hats will ever be introduced, it should be right now. Since we have a small community, they will be more rare when the server expands.

Clay:
Any event will bring the community together and I will support it.

Oxycontin:

--- Quote from: Vike on January 11, 2013, 12:00:48 am ---I think if party hats will ever be introduced, it should be right now. Since we have a small community, they will be more rare when the server expands.

--- End quote ---

I agree with Vike. And support on this thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version