General > Rants

wat

<< < (2/7) > >>

Dug:
You don't know what's happening in his personal life. Maybe another unfortunate event has occurred, or even he has to push through his final exams.
Kevin also transferred to a different job, so perhaps his playing hours might be limited...

Jake:
Think before you criticise please.

realitycheck:
Not a whole lot of chest-beating from this server anymore huh?  Anyone wish for the "problems" back from that other server with 1000-1500 players?  I simply treat this like a single player server because that's basically what it is considering I've been logging on and seeing 7-14 players.

That said though, I still enjoy this era of RS and will play until the site doesn't work.  I'm not sure there are any other PS's out there worth joining anyway.

N0vapur3:

--- Quote from: Dug on April 06, 2013, 05:36:49 am ---You don't know what's happening in his personal life. Maybe another unfortunate event has occurred, or even he has to push through his final exams.
Kevin also transferred to a different job, so perhaps his playing hours might be limited...

--- End quote ---

Here it goes with the college excuse once again. There is a good chance he is taking basic classes or isn't even a junior/senior. To be inactive for THREE WEEKS after saying he was BACK and have FREE TIME, exams don't last 3 weeks. Also, I highly doubt anything "tragic" happened to him after his trip to the hospital. James even said that he spoke with Ryan not too long ago who is unhappy about the Easter event and how it was executed.

Dug:

--- Quote from: N0va on April 06, 2013, 02:28:49 pm ---Here it goes with the college excuse once again. There is a good chance he is taking basic classes or isn't even a junior/senior. To be inactive for THREE WEEKS after saying he was BACK and have FREE TIME, exams don't last 3 weeks. Also, I highly doubt anything "tragic" happened to him after his trip to the hospital. James even said that he spoke with Ryan not too long ago who is unhappy about the Easter event and how it was executed.

--- End quote ---
Alright, firstly let me just say I don't mean any disrespect towards you, your theories or your opinion.
I was actually talking at first about a family crisis, people don't usually open up instantly. Exams can actually last 3 weeks, my IGCSE exams lasted for about a month but for universities they are spread out all throughout the entire semester. I know that you are all unhappy at the player base and fearful of what might happen in the future and I'm pretty sure that everyone feels the same.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version