Author Topic: appeal for mute, i have been muted for a made up rule  (Read 6373 times)

Prometheus

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
appeal for mute, i have been muted for a made up rule
« on: March 24, 2013, 05:41:08 pm »
http://i.imgur.com/QVhE7cY.png?1
i have been muted for disrespecting staff which is apparently a made up rule by francis himself
I have entered the grind, leaving would be quitting, are you a quitter?

Cucking Funt

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Y0L0SWAG420BLEACHIT.
    • View Profile
Re: appeal for mute, i have been muted for a made up rule
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 05:49:49 pm »
Ip mute!

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 05:55:43 pm »
I don't see how it is made up.... every damn server and game has it. It was made to be common sense but then people like you, want a written document about it. In what world would talking back to your parents be all right? I don't see reasoning in this.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 06:02:58 pm »
Makes up for you trying to get me to skull glitch and using entangle to prevent me from attacking you.

Prometheus

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 06:20:13 pm »
kinda sad austin as soon as i confronted you about this "fake" rule you had to add it to forums, and having common sense isn't in the fucking rules

Zeliounz

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    The voices are growing louder. SHUT UP FAMOO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 08:22:54 pm »
I don't see how it is made up.... every damn server and game has it. It was made to be common sense but then people like you, want a written document about it. In what world would talking back to your parents be all right? I don't see reasoning in this.
if you're going to mute someone because they called a staff "fucking retarded" then fucking add a censor.
??!??

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 09:03:25 pm »
if you're going to mute someone because they called a staff "fucking retarded" then fucking add a censor.
It is o.k to curse, it's just not o.k if it is offensive towards another player. That's like me saying if your mad at someone and you call them a fucker, it's equivalent to someone say ah shit if they hurt their toe or something. There is a difference between cursing, and cursing offensively towards others. I'm sure someone would rather have you playing around and calling you a bitch then literally meaning it.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Prometheus

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 09:10:21 pm »
kinda sad you cant fucking admit that your fucking wrong, just do it, its not a fucking rule so unmute me because technically your in the wrong and either way since you added the rule up there and it was removed for a reason

Prometheus

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2013, 09:12:15 pm »
oh btw im not trying to fucking swear offensively at you im just fucking swearing in fucking general :3

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2013, 10:50:28 pm »
I'd have to agree with Prom. You guys can't cherry pick people you want to ban just for disrespecting you. If its something that isn't wanted, it should be posted as a rule. Its only fair to ban someone if they're already informed. Players insult other players all the time, just because you have the power to ban them doesn't make it right to do so.

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2013, 11:39:30 pm »
So, you're saying that if you went up to a police officer and said fuck you, he wouldn't do anything?

It's assault. I have full faith that my moderator's make the right call.
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2013, 12:01:28 am »
I'd have to agree with Prom. You guys can't cherry pick people you want to ban just for disrespecting you. If its something that isn't wanted, it should be posted as a rule. Its only fair to ban someone if they're already informed. Players insult other players all the time, just because you have the power to ban them doesn't make it right to do so.

He was muted, I'm not sure if you knew that since you said ban a few times. Anyways, my opinion is, even if Staff disrespect isn't in the rules, it's a hidden rule regardless. Players shouldn't disrespect any staff member. A staff member shouldn't have to sit there and listen to someone disrespecting them while they have a job to do.

Prometheus

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2013, 12:42:59 am »
i called him retarded once because he was threatening to mute me for another previous fucking FAKE rule and told him he was abusing his mod power if he did so then he went on and did so with a fake rule, and btw james do you just pick your mods by picking names out of hats? and then too ashamed to be responsible for them when they fuck up?

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2013, 12:49:45 am »
i called him retarded once because he was threatening to mute me for another previous fucking FAKE rule and told him he was abusing his mod power if he did so then he went on and did so with a fake rule, and btw james do you just pick your mods by picking names out of hats? and then too ashamed to be responsible for them when they fuck up?

If he threatened to mute you, you obviously did something to grab his attention. Judging by your comment, the mute seems well deserved.

Timmy

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Come At ME Son!
    • View Profile
    • DONATE
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2013, 05:13:59 am »
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 05:24:25 am by Timmy »