Author Topic: More Herblore bugs\missing content  (Read 2771 times)

Im Baked

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
More Herblore bugs\missing content
« on: January 28, 2014, 07:22:04 am »
Mixing a potion (3) with another (3) does nothing.
I'm pretty sure it's the same with (2) on a (3)
This will help soooo much since vials are hard to come by and would be really useful for bank organization.

Grabbig wine of zammy off the table does not make monk's agressive towards you. (I believe it's on the wrong side of the table as well  :P )

There is no blue dragon scale spawns in taverley dungeon.
Need those to grind up and mix with kwuarm (unf) to make weapon poison
Blue scale dust is also used on lantadyme (unf) for anti-fire potions

Magic potions need potato cactus spawns. I'm pretty sure those are in the kalphite lair tho :(

I will edit this post if I find more,
Thanks

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
Re: More Herblore bugs\missing content
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 10:28:10 am »
Unfortunately, Magic Potions were not released until March 5th, 2013, so they will not be included in RuneRebels.

When it comes to the spawns of items and enabling them, as well as weapon poison, that will be coming very shortly. :)
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

Slayer

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY

• Personal Text
    Namechange Sento -> Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 02:14:02 pm »
Unfortunately, Magic Potions were not released until March 5th, 2013, so they will not be included in RuneRebels.

When it comes to the spawns of items and enabling them, as well as weapon poison, that will be coming very shortly. :)
is the poison api/plugin implemented yet?

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 02:46:21 pm »

Where are you getting your information? Magic Potions have been on RS for a long ass time. They were in the game before 2006.

http://web.archive.org/web/20051210032752/http://runehq.com/RHQSkillsView.php?id=00309

I used them all the time when I used to play RS

R U NEW JAMES!?!?!

« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 02:50:37 pm by N0va »

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 03:26:32 pm »
In RS modern they renamed the original magic potion in to super magic potion, and gave the original title to a potion created at level 5 herblore using tarromin and a magic bead.  This had to have been sometime in 2013.   Reference http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/RuneScape_Wiki for more information.

So James is right, and he's also wrong.

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not

Im Baked

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 05:17:39 pm »

Well back a loooooong time ago (like when you used your "main" for pking and not go start a new account with low def and shit) I was using magic potions to use earth wave\fire wave\charge\teleblock. I'm pretty sure they were around   :o

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2014, 06:18:41 pm »
When trying to add a clean harralander to a vial of water if you're below the required level to make the potion, instead of the single "You need a Herblore level of 22 to make this potion" you get 5 different errors, 4 varying in level.

Again, trying to add it to the vial of water a SINGLE time gives you FIVE different responses. Yes I double checked.

Also, the Herblore guide says level 25 Herblore is required to clean a grimy ranarr, however clicking the herb tells you level 22 is required
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 06:21:08 pm by buttplug »

Flustered

• Rebel Captain

• Designated Memer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 01:20:05 pm »
Mixing a potion (3) with another (3) does nothing.
I'm pretty sure it's the same with (2) on a (3)
This will help soooo much since vials are hard to come by and would be really useful for bank organization.

Grabbig wine of zammy off the table does not make monk's agressive towards you. (I believe it's on the wrong side of the table as well  :P )

There is no blue dragon scale spawns in taverley dungeon.
Need those to grind up and mix with kwuarm (unf) to make weapon poison
Blue scale dust is also used on lantadyme (unf) for anti-fire potions

Magic potions need potato cactus spawns. I'm pretty sure those are in the kalphite lair tho :(

I will edit this post if I find more,
Thanks

This has been forwarded to the developers.

Reference: blitz/herblore#12
                  blitz/engine#105
                  blitz/runerebels#35

- Flustered