Author Topic: Reorganization of the Report a Bug Thread  (Read 2884 times)

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
Reorganization of the Report a Bug Thread
« on: January 09, 2017, 02:21:45 pm »
I would suggest reorganizing the bug threads on the form. I see that this process has started with the Todo and the Fixed Bugs Threads.

I think we should have different categories for each skill and certain areas for example. That way when bugs are reported it will be easier to track and resolve them. In addition I'm sure a lot of the old bugs have been resolved. Past bugs threads that have been resolved should move accordingly.

What do you guys think?

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
Re: Reorganization of the Report a Bug Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 03:13:09 pm »
What we want to do eventually is adding the option to select a post prefix for the bug report. So you'd be able to select what the bug is about and that way we'd have a better overview for the current bugs and to what categories they belong to

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

Ry60003333

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: Reorganization of the Report a Bug Thread
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 02:24:19 am »
What we want to do eventually is adding the option to select a post prefix for the bug report. So you'd be able to select what the bug is about and that way we'd have a better overview for the current bugs and to what categories they belong to
I actually just installed the SMF Mod that Onur needs to do this. :D

He is going to be in charge of screening player reported bugs and placing them into our internal issue system. We are considering giving some special players direct access to this system to file detailed bug reports as well.

However, Onur will keep player's bug threads updated on the status of the bug, and also post a reference code that links the bug to our issue system. ;D

We are more organized then we have ever been with bugs and tasks!