General > Tutorials/Guides

Working Quests List!

<< < (2/2)

buttplug:

--- Quote from: Muse on April 23, 2018, 09:44:18 am ---Cook assistant is added? It doesn't open a quest window when i click on it (i also haven't talked to the Cook yet)
EDIT: Witch's Potion same thing.

--- End quote ---

Has to be really wrong, I've completed every quest on that list except for the two you mentioned and have 26 quest points

EDIT: talking to the cook does nothing

Dug:

--- Quote from: buttplug on April 23, 2018, 11:20:18 pm ---
--- Quote from: Muse on April 23, 2018, 09:44:18 am ---Cook assistant is added? It doesn't open a quest window when i click on it (i also haven't talked to the Cook yet)

--- End quote ---
Has to be really wrong, I've completed every quest on that list except for the two you mentioned and have 26 quest points

--- End quote ---

That's so weird, I've finished this quest ages ago..

buttplug:

--- Quote from: Dug on April 27, 2018, 05:44:12 am ---
--- Quote from: buttplug on April 23, 2018, 11:20:18 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

That's so weird, I've finished this quest ages ago..

--- End quote ---

Apparently Cook's Assistant and Witch's Potion worked for a while then were disabled. They have been re-enabled in the latest hotpatch
https://www.runerebels.com/smf/index.php?topic=8543.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version