Events, PVP, and Clans > In-Game Events

[BOSS] Giant mole popping! Whack-A-Mole!

(1/3) > >>

Prayer:
REMEMBER: ON THE DATE OF 4/15/2013, WE ALL GO POP THE MOLE.
If you think we should move the event to an earlier date or postpone it please inform me
4/1/2013 Thanks to james we now have our first boss, which is:
The Giant Mole (Talpidae wysonian) which is found in the Falador Mole Lair, just under Falador Park. - runescape.wikia

To reach the Falador Mole Lair, you must go stand on top of a dirt hole in Falador Park then dig with a spade to go under. At the moment a light source is not needed to enter the Mole Lair but will be needed when the Mole Lair is fully functional. Also, the rope to leave the cave does not seem to work yet, so bring a teleport to exit the cave; else you'd be stuck. I will supply teleports if you forgot or didn't bring one.

There are safe spots in the Mole Lair, so you can use Range & Mage. Melee is not considerable, but if you'd like you can Melee it with prayer and do fine. I've used Melee on the Giant mole and wasted 1/10th of my prayer killing it, ...recharging prayer every trip is a waste of time, I don't consider Melee. The Giant mole hits with Melee, so use the Protect from Melee prayer, also without using that prayer or that safe spot, the Mole's max hit would be around 20.

4/2/2013 Now, James has made the Mole Lair multi-combat! We can now kill the Giant Mole as a team!

What's the point of killing the Giant mole anyways? Well it drops a Dragon med helm, which would be worth a lot, and would be the strongest and most defensive helmet in-game. The Mole also drops Rune 2h swords, Rune battleaxes, and Rune spears.

WITHOUT GUARANTEES:
'According to http://www.tip.it/runescape/bestiary/view/630-giant-mole, the mole may also drop
Rune helms, Rune kiteshields, Rune sq shields, Amulet of glory, 100 noted Runite ore, Dragon daggers, and Dragon spears. THIS IS NOT GUARANTEED

'If you die during this in-game event, I'll try to pick up most of your dropped items and hand them back to you. I can't hand back what I don't get, so other players might keep your items. THIS IS NOT GUARANTEED

'The player that dealt the most damage to the Giant Mole will get the drop, I DO NOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL GET A DROP, OR ANOTHER PERSONS DROP SHARED.

Famoo:
I'm down to go Whack-A-Mole.

Prayer:

--- Quote from: Famoo on April 03, 2013, 08:50:14 pm ---I'm down to go Whack-A-Mole.

--- End quote ---

That's the new title  ;)

James:
The Giant Mole does not drop dragon daggers or dragon spears. Those are rare drop table things. :-)

Zeliounz:
I love the idea, don't get me wrong. But the mole is super easy to kill. I myself have solo'd over 100 of them. I doubt anyone will die and from what I've seen with 5+ players it dies in like 2 seconds :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version