General > Tutorials/Guides

Guide - 99 Thieving

<< < (2/5) > >>

N0vapur3:
Fish stalls/fur stalls at Fremennik are pretty fast too for 40-50ish. Only downside is dropping the items.

Prayer:

--- Quote from: N0va on December 01, 2013, 03:34:49 pm ---Fish stalls/fur stalls at Fremennik are pretty fast too for 40-50ish. Only downside is dropping the items.

--- End quote ---

I did this for a while like a loop between the four stalls, but the dropping hurts my hand :l

Sean:
Great information, but it would be a lot more pleasing to look at with some pictures. :)

Also, you could be more in-depth by telling us where each NPC is exactly located.

needs pictures/5

realitycheck:

--- Quote from: Sean on December 01, 2013, 05:13:23 pm ---Great information, but it would be a lot more pleasing to look at with some pictures. :)

Also, you could be more in-depth by telling us where each NPC is exactly located.

needs pictures/5

--- End quote ---

Haha, I was hoping this little aesthetic detail would continue to go unnoticed.  Would you believe me when I say I don't even have an account with any of the picture-type sharing sites?  Just never felt like going that far...

pictures pending/5... but nothing promised  :P

Prayer:

--- Quote from: realitycheck on December 01, 2013, 07:44:06 pm ---
--- Quote from: Sean on December 01, 2013, 05:13:23 pm ---Great information, but it would be a lot more pleasing to look at with some pictures. :)

needs pictures/5

--- End quote ---

Haha, I was hoping this little aesthetic detail would continue to go unnoticed.  Would you believe me when I say I don't even have an account with any of the picture-type sharing sites?  Just never felt like going that far...

pictures pending/5... but nothing promised  :P

--- End quote ---

imgur.com is a very fine website to upload images without even having an account!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version