General > Tutorials/Guides

Guide - 99 Thieving

<< < (3/5) > >>

JT:
Needs video guide 0/10

realitycheck:

--- Quote from: JT on December 02, 2013, 04:53:57 am ---Needs video guide 0/10

--- End quote ---

I will include a detailed video guide of every second it takes me to get to 100M thieving xp complete with commentary  :D  Look for that within the next decade or so.

Austin:

--- Quote from: realitycheck on December 02, 2013, 08:07:44 am ---

--- End quote ---

I will include a detailed video guide of every second it takes me to get to 100M thieving xp complete with commentary  :D  Look for that within the next decade or so.

--- End quote ---
You know for someone to start thieving it would be really cool to like film themselves and just fast forward it super fast all the way to 99, might be a interesting video :P

realitycheck:

--- Quote from: Austin on December 02, 2013, 10:31:01 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
You know for someone to start thieving it would be really cool to like film themselves and just fast forward it super fast all the way to 99, might be a interesting video :P

--- End quote ---

Except you'll want to slow down the parts where the person say is a level 3 in Ardougne, dies because they weren't paying attention, and then has to walk from Lumbridge all the way back.  Oh the colorful language...

Kendall:

--- Quote from: realitycheck on December 02, 2013, 11:23:35 am ---
--- Quote from: Austin on December 02, 2013, 10:31:01 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Except you'll want to slow down the parts where the person say is a level 3 in Ardougne, dies because they weren't paying attention, and then has to walk from Lumbridge all the way back.  Oh the colorful language...

--- End quote ---
What's better than that is dying on White Wolf Mountain....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version