News, Announcements, and Information > News & Announcements

DDOS Attacks

(1/3) > >>

Ry60003333:
DDOS Attacks

As many of you probably noticed, the website has been down since this morning. This is due to DDOS attacks that were launched against the website by an unknown 3rd party. While in class I did my best to get everything online and working again, and the site and game worlds should be fully functional again.

We are taking further actions to work around these types of attacks, but in the meantime if things go offline, this is most likely the reason why.

Overview of an attack:

Excitement:
Hi ryan I am excitement from the server. Great server u got there! I remembered my friend always got struck with DDoS attacks on his server and I learned a few things like how vulnerable a server/website is and I looked at your website it was quite vulnerable I can tell you how to check it but I dont think it would be handy if I posted it here just pm me and I will tell you :)

tahnycakes:
can someone just kill the DDOS Attacker please? I was like dying to get online..

Excercitus:

--- Quote from: tahnycakes on January 23, 2013, 05:21:11 pm ---can someone just kill the DDOS Attacker please? I was like dying to get online..

--- End quote ---
Sure I'll call a sniper.

tahnycakes:

--- Quote from: Excercitus on January 23, 2013, 05:25:27 pm ---
--- Quote from: tahnycakes on January 23, 2013, 05:21:11 pm ---can someone just kill the DDOS Attacker please? I was like dying to get online..

--- End quote ---
Sure I'll call a sniper.

--- End quote ---

yes please! thank god they got people like you! rep+ :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version