General > Rants

I lost my shit!

<< < (2/7) > >>

Spiderjunkie:

--- Quote from: Prayer on September 21, 2014, 11:19:35 am ---what "valuable items" did you lose?

--- End quote ---
First to clarify, i said "high value" because it might not be of any value to anybody else.

I lost
Rune Scimitar
Toktz-xil-ek

Now that i think about it, not that much "high value" stuff. Still ranting because i died of Connection problems. :(

Spiderjunkie:

--- Quote from: Elevate on September 21, 2014, 10:29:14 am ---You should make a topic about it.

--- End quote ---

You know what. Every time you see a post that i posted, don't click it.
My posts may be shit, but at least i post stuff, sometimes bugs, sometimes selling or buying, other times suggestions, questions.

The only thing you're doing is posting asshole(for a lack of a better word) replies to my posts.

edub:
Well I could make you some stuff if you need it, you'll get my money from that mith ore =P

Spiderjunkie:

--- Quote from: edub on September 21, 2014, 12:19:04 pm ---Well I could make you some stuff if you need it, you'll get my money from that mith ore =P

--- End quote ---

Can you make a Rune scimitar and the best chestplate and leggings you can?

Unless i can buy better ones. :)

edub:

--- Quote from: Spiderjunkie on September 21, 2014, 02:03:10 pm ---
--- Quote from: edub on September 21, 2014, 12:19:04 pm ---Well I could make you some stuff if you need it, you'll get my money from that mith ore =P

--- End quote ---

Can you make a Rune scimitar and the best chestplate and leggings you can?

Unless i can buy better ones. :)

--- End quote ---

Yea I can make rune scims, full helms, squares, and addy chests and legs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version