General > Rants

My Rant, and This is my Opinion.

<< < (2/7) > >>

buttplug:
I know you're new, so I'll respond to your arrogance lightly.

1. People have been saying the server is dead because we've had just about the same amount of WORKING content for over a year and a half now. The Developers and Moderators haven't been posting or updating or even online nearly as much as in the past (I wouldn't expect you to know that seeing as you're new here)

2. Welcome to the internet. Its a melting pot of racism, sexism, and any other "-ism" you can think of, shrouded in semi-anonymity. You chose to come here, we didn't call you. That said, I don't know where you get off being here for 2 months telling everyone else their conduct needs a massive overhaul.

Feel free to deem my comment "offensive" but the moderators aren't your personal army nor are they a human resources department.

tl;dr:
You've got a lot of nerve being here for 5 minutes and telling everyone about how they should post on a site they've been coming to for years.

EDIT:

My favorite part about your post is the blatant irony. The title specifically says you're merely stating your opinion, yet your opinion is that nobody else should be allowed to express their opinion. Way to not be hypocritical at all or anything. *ahem*

Also:

*at least

*each other

*pisses

*a lot

*fun fact

Fixed those for you

Grizx:
Back off guys, it's probably her time of the month.

buttplug:

--- Quote from: Grizx on August 24, 2014, 03:23:11 pm ---Back off guys, it's probably her time of the month.

--- End quote ---

Maybe she broke a nail

Kryptonite:

--- Quote from: buttplug on August 24, 2014, 02:52:24 pm ---I know you're new, so I'll respond to your arrogance lightly.

1. People have been saying the server is dead because we've had just about the same amount of WORKING content for over a year and a half now. The Developers and Moderators haven't been posting or updating or even online nearly as much as in the past (I wouldn't expect you to know that seeing as you're new here)

2. Welcome to the internet. Its a melting pot of racism, sexism, and any other "-ism" you can think of, shrouded in semi-anonymity. You chose to come here, we didn't call you. That said, I don't know where you get off being here for 2 months telling everyone else their conduct needs a massive overhaul.

Feel free to deem my comment "offensive" but the moderators aren't your personal army nor are they a human resources department.

tl;dr:
You've got a lot of nerve being here for 5 minutes and telling everyone about how they should post on a site they've been coming to for years.

EDIT:

My favorite part about your post is the blatant irony. The title specifically says you're merely stating your opinion, yet your opinion is that nobody else should be allowed to express their opinion. Way to not be hypocritical at all or anything. *ahem*

Also:

*at least

*each other

*pisses

*a lot

*fun fact

Fixed those for you

--- End quote ---

You're my favorite.

Elevate:
Now that we've all completely torn your topic to shreds,

Get back in the kitchen.