Author Topic: Forum Suggestions  (Read 5546 times)

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
Re: Forum Suggestions
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2013, 09:31:49 pm »
Aaaand possibly emblems (Small icons somewhere on your forum profile) for winning community events or generally making this community a better place. For example the emblems can look like gems, unstrung amulets, whatever and say "I won the annual spoon-hopping contest December 2013." And with this said, Do it Prayer!

I like this idea. Too bad Prayer is most likely too busy with school to do this though. ;(

Not quite, I usually go and read the forums once in a while but I've got a lot of free time.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2013, 11:53:21 pm »
Aaaand possibly emblems (Small icons somewhere on your forum profile) for winning community events or generally making this community a better place. For example the emblems can look like gems, unstrung amulets, whatever and say "I won the annual spoon-hopping contest December 2013." And with this said, Do it Prayer!

I like this idea. Too bad Prayer is most likely too busy with school to do this though. ;(

Not quite, I usually go and read the forums once in a while but I've got a lot of free time.
Prayer i beweeve in you. Also make me a title of a happy face so that everyone can forever know i'm happy.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2013, 12:06:00 pm »

Prayer i beweeve in you. Also make me a title of a happy face so that everyone can forever know i'm happy.

:)

Pyro

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    wew lad :^)
    • View Profile
    • scottyfillups.io
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2013, 07:56:56 pm »
You want icons? I can make icons ^_^

I use Adobe Flash CS5 at the moment for making my images. If Prayer can't make icons, I can. The icon I have is something I made be myself, and I can pretty much do anything (colour manipulation, glow effects, shadows, etc.)

Oh, and I can do transparent backgrounds (I didn't do it with my icon though, it looked bad with it due to the borders, and I love the borders).

Note I'm not a pro, but I'm damn near being one ;)

<suggestion>

Btw, a forum suggestion: The ability to use HTML

</suggestion>
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 08:03:02 pm by Pyro »
Plz star all my github stuff <333333

https://github.com/ScottyFillups

Charles

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Smitten with a knitten kitten.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2013, 12:42:02 am »
Do it Pyro!

Pyro

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    wew lad :^)
    • View Profile
    • scottyfillups.io
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2013, 08:16:33 am »
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 08:22:51 am by Pyro »
Plz star all my github stuff <333333

https://github.com/ScottyFillups

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2013, 08:08:08 pm »
Go for it Pyro! And the issue with me not making icons is that I don't know what to make them be of

Jake

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2013, 07:17:36 am »
I don't think we can add them anyway. The Php plug in is broken over on the other forums so i'd imagine it'd be the same here.