Author Topic: Dark times.  (Read 1813 times)

Sanji

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Secretly Famoo. Shhh
    • View Profile
Dark times.
« on: April 20, 2014, 07:57:13 am »
(writing this on a phone, excuse the shit grammar and stuff)

hello everyone, i have some good and bad news to Share with you all.currently this is my 13th month and 10 days of playing runerebels so there's that.Also the tarot card for 13 is death, go ahead look it up.but doN't you Just worry about me I'm not dying here it's Someone related though, in fAct they're right under your Wrinkly nose, you just can't seE it.death is alwayS arOund the corner.here's My Explanation, currently it is my 13th month and tenth day on runerebels when you add those two numbers together you get 23, 23 is the same number of easter eggs currently in my bank, and who added these said eggs.the developers, as you can clearly see.all the developers are going to die.

PLEASE DON'T READ THE STUFF BELLOW IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST PARAGRAPH!

So, did you enjoy that bullshit that I spewed onto the page?I doubt it.
Of course you were never meant to.
Mainly because its all been a ruse to hide the true meaning behind it all.
My own little Easter Egg if you will.

It's actually quite obvious, all you need to do is take every capital letter and put them together into a sentence.(First paragraph only)
Oh btw I never did write this on a phone, more trickery shit to make it look more believable.
This took a ridiculous amount of fucking editing,
Aren't I Awesome?  8)

Spiderjunkie

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: Dark times.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 08:22:34 am »
Genius
One can only witness so much horror until they are .... I feel that i am on the brink.

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
Re: Dark times.
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 08:42:49 am »
(writing this on a phone, excuse the shit grammar and stuff)

hello everyone, i have some good and bad news to Share with you all.currently this is my 13th month and 10 days of playing runerebels so there's that.Also the tarot card for 13 is death, go ahead look it up.but doN't you Just worry about me I'm not dying here it's Someone related though, in fAct they're right under your Wrinkly nose, you just can't seE it.death is alwayS arOund the corner.here's My Explanation, currently it is my 13th month and tenth day on runerebels when you add those two numbers together you get 23, 23 is the same number of easter eggs currently in my bank, and who added these said eggs.the developers, as you can clearly see.all the developers are going to die.

PLEASE DON'T READ THE STUFF BELLOW IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST PARAGRAPH!

So, did you enjoy that bullshit that I spewed onto the page?I doubt it.
Of course you were never meant to.
Mainly because its all been a ruse to hide the true meaning behind it all.
My own little Easter Egg if you will.

It's actually quite obvious, all you need to do is take every capital letter and put them together into a sentence.(First paragraph only)
Oh btw I never did write this on a phone, more trickery shit to make it look more believable.
This took a ridiculous amount of fucking editing,
Aren't I Awesome?  8)

23? 8)

it isnt omar til omar says its omar