Author Topic: Link To Homepage on Webclient Page  (Read 2202 times)

Heretic

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
Link To Homepage on Webclient Page
« on: February 10, 2013, 12:40:25 am »
A link to the homepage on the webclient page would be really convenient so that I don't have to open a new tab and manually retype the address (or click a favorited/bookmarked page) for the homepage whenever I want to go another page on the site. And if you're feeling particularly generous, a link to the highscores on the webclient page would be nice too.

EDIT: I have found that through URL manipulation (how convenient), you can actually get the navbar on the webclient page. Just change the 1 after hidemenus= to 0. However, this moves the game almost to the bottom of my screen and makes the window have a scrollbar, which makes using the middle mouse button for the in-game menus that have scrollbars inviable as it moves the game window around.  :-\ What should happen is a link be added to the homepage and possibly highscores next to the "return to world select" link.

EDIT 2: I have found that some of the themes remove the header image, which sometimes make the page small enough that it eliminates the scrollbar, not to mention the bright whitish background that is hard on your eyes to look at for an extended period of time.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 06:34:22 am by Heretic »

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
Re: Link To Homepage on Webclient Page
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 12:41:13 am »
Hover over the Game tab, click Play Now. Problem solved. :P

Sorry, misread. I usually just keep two tabs open. I suppose it would be helpful thought to include the Navbar on the webclient page.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 12:46:54 am by RiiPiiN »

Cheshire Cat

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Away for personal reasons.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 12:45:51 am »
He was asking for links to the site from the game client, not the other way around.

Thanks for your suggestion OP.

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 12:47:13 am »
He was asking for links to the site from the game client, not the other way around.

Thanks for your suggestion OP.
Yea, my bad. Edited my original post. :P

Heretic

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 01:49:17 am »
Ugh. I really wish that the quote button wasn't right next to the modify button. I don't get why they would have 2 modify buttons anyways... it seems rather redundant.

EDIT: Oh. One is a quick edit, and the other is an advanced edit. It'd be nice if that was specified.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 04:26:33 am by Heretic »