Events, PVP, and Clans > In-Game Events

F2P - War :) Just some fun.

<< < (2/4) > >>

HappyguyForum:

--- Quote from: Kevin on July 06, 2012, 04:28:17 pm ---Sounds fun :D

Side Note: We've talked about having the traditional "F2P" worlds for RuneRebels. Everything will be free, but these will be the RS F2P worlds. So you can't wear or use the items that are members. Or go into Members places.

--- End quote ---
sounds awesome! So if i feel like playing a f2p newby then i can be a f2p newby!

Bri:
How does Saturday sound for everyone?

HappyguyForum:

--- Quote from: Bri on July 06, 2012, 07:51:00 pm ---How does Saturday sound for everyone?

--- End quote ---
Perfect :P

Bri:
I just thought of something. I don't want this to be waaaaaaaaay deep in the wilderness lol. Because then the dead will take long to come back. So since me and the admins (if they are participating) are around level 100, i think lvl 30-40 wild should be enough. Unless there is a way for us to get deep in the wild fast. I know an ancient spell takes you to around lvl 20 wild but I don't know any other way.

Kryptonite:

--- Quote from: Bri on July 06, 2012, 09:00:35 pm ---I just thought of something. I don't want this to be waaaaaaaaay deep in the wilderness lol. Because then the dead will take long to come back. So since me and the admins (if they are participating) are around level 100, i think lvl 30-40 wild should be enough. Unless there is a way for us to get deep in the wild fast. I know an ancient spell takes you to around lvl 20 wild but I don't know any other way.

--- End quote ---

There's an ancient spell that takes you to like 46 wilderness I think.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version