Author Topic: RuneRebel's future  (Read 28942 times)

Dior

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Don't forget to call me a loser!
    • View Profile
Re: RuneRebel's future
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2013, 05:12:50 pm »
This pleases me. Meow.

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2013, 03:24:57 pm »

Francis

• Veteran
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2013, 03:53:05 pm »
This sounds really good, and I'm looking forward to it. You guys have my 100% full support, and I'll be here when it comes out. :)
Made in Photoshop by me.

Charles

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Smitten with a knitten kitten.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2013, 05:50:42 am »
This sounds really good, and I'm looking forward to it. You guys have my 100% full support, and I'll be here when it comes out. :)
I am looking forward to Francis' smashing return.

saskeshangan

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2013, 09:41:27 pm »
I'm really excited for this update. Hopefully more people will find out about this server after some bug fixes and the updates. Will there be any new quests added in the future?

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2013, 11:21:29 am »
I'm really excited for this update. Hopefully more people will find out about this server after some bug fixes and the updates. Will there be any new quests added in the future?

Maybe :)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 09:00:01 pm by James »
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

vault

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2013, 05:45:40 pm »
Nice to hear!
ive quite probably half a year ago (that was due to multi logging though), and im sure ill check runerebels again every now and then ;)

greets to everybody who remembers me ;)

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2013, 06:22:02 pm »
Just a little update for you guys, we're getting close to turning the servers off, Ryan has been working tirelessly on a few updates and James and Myself will be busting out a lot of things in-game. We hope to bring you guys a lot more content, along with a few other sunrises! :D

Jake

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2013, 03:00:18 am »
Cannot wait for those romantic sunrises, Kevin xx

The Vanguard

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Gaze into my eye.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2013, 05:31:21 am »
Just a little update for you guys, we're getting close to turning the servers off, Ryan has been working tirelessly on a few updates and James and Myself will be busting out a lot of things in-game. We hope to bring you guys a lot more content, along with a few other sunrises! :D

I will believe it when I see it.
You know that weird flavour in your mouth when you woke up this morning? Yup, that was me.

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2013, 12:57:18 am »

http://flarepix.com/images/RRDEVQfzb.png
Here is a picture of what Ryan has been working on the past week. This is a complete remake of the database through php. He's working on making it so we can get more developers and give them only access to certain things, along with daily, or hourly backups, so if people try to 'grief' us, we can easily undo what they have done, along with a change log to keep track of what everyone does.

After that is done, James and Myself (Being the only current developers will soon be gathering a few more) will start going through and fixing as many bugs as we can, then focus on adding content. So if you know of any bugs that aren't known and you want them to be fixed, please post in the bugs section, we will fix them promptly.

N0vapur3

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2013, 01:19:52 am »
Hopefully a shit load of quest devs in the new future :3

James

• Developer
  • Rebel Captain

• Sean is my son

• Personal Text
    The RR Grandpa
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2013, 02:32:22 am »

Here is a picture of what Ryan has been working on the past week. This is a complete remake of the database through php. He's working on making it so we can get more developers and give them only access to certain things, along with daily, or hourly backups, so if people try to 'grief' us, we can easily undo what they have done, along with a change log to keep track of what everyone does.

After that is done, James and Myself (Being the only current developers will soon be gathering a few more) will start going through and fixing as many bugs as we can, then focus on adding content. So if you know of any bugs that aren't known and you want them to be fixed, please post in the bugs section, we will fix them promptly.

Should be James and I not James and myself :-)
Hi, I'm James. I'm old as hell.

I need to Java again, lol

The Vanguard

• Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    Gaze into my eye.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2013, 07:35:53 am »

You have to understand that since I have been here a while now and the only major addition to the game I have seen is the slayer skill, I will wait until I see major additions like new quests, the agility skill, dragon weapons, ect, actually in the game, before singing your praises. We where promised a large amount of new content before, then problems obviously persisted and bad things happened to the devs on a personal level, and things had to take a step back. I'm not going to to shout at you and say "oh you are just lazy" or something, since I am sure you put a lot of work into the server, But I will wait till I see progress in game, rather than some codes or whatever.
You know that weird flavour in your mouth when you woke up this morning? Yup, that was me.

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2013, 10:16:59 am »

You have to understand that since I have been here a while now and the only major addition to the game I have seen is the slayer skill, I will wait until I see major additions like new quests, the agility skill, dragon weapons, ect, actually in the game, before singing your praises. We where promised a large amount of new content before, then problems obviously persisted and bad things happened to the devs on a personal level, and things had to take a step back. I'm not going to to shout at you and say "oh you are just lazy" or something, since I am sure you put a lot of work into the server, But I will wait till I see progress in game, rather than some codes or whatever.
This is understandable. I've been here for quite a while and I understand where you are coming from. This time though, I really do believe they are making progress because they are looking towards expanding their team this time. This is so there is no set backs like there was in the past.
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216