Author Topic: Lost alot of items..  (Read 5382 times)

Black

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    "Good character, like soup, is usually homemade."
    • View Profile
Re: Lost alot of items..
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2013, 08:20:20 am »
Not to sound like a dick, but I'm kinda happy to hear that someone using one account to interact with their main lost the "illegitimate" items. This should be how multi logging is handled... If you trade over items from your slave to your main they disappear into nothing :)

DesertRain

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2013, 08:29:53 am »
Not to sound like a dick, but I'm kinda happy to hear that someone using one account to interact with their main lost the "illegitimate" items. This should be how multi logging is handled... If you trade over items from your slave to your main they disappear into nothing :)

While I don't really agree too much with this multi-logging, I don't think it is right to wish bad things on people.  Especially when it's not against the rules at this time.
DesertRain

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose,
Nothing don't mean nothing honey if it ain't free -- JJ

Black

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Personal Text
    "Good character, like soup, is usually homemade."
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2013, 08:32:02 am »

While I don't really agree too much with this multi-logging, I don't think it is right to wish bad things on people.  Especially when it's not against the rules at this time.
While it is unfortunate for this to happen to him, and I would be very upset too, I just thought it was an example of poetic justice to maybe teach a lesson. I truly do hope that a mod or admin sees this to help him out.

Dior

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Don't forget to call me a loser!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2013, 10:35:20 am »
I'm sorry that you lost all those items dude. The weird thing is, I was just fishing with you at the guild before this happened. You can pick yourself up though, I know that you got the "skills". Literally...you do. :)

Haz3

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2013, 11:51:49 am »
I'm sorry that you lost all those items dude. The weird thing is, I was just fishing with you at the guild before this happened. You can pick yourself up though, I know that you got the "skills". Literally...you do. :)

Thanks. I got over it by now lol, probably won't get anything back. Slowly fishing my way back to 10k+ lobs  :(

Just like to point out how serious this bug is, if it happened the other way around it would have duped all the items I traded over instead of making them dissapear lol.