Events, PVP, and Clans > In-Game Events

99 Ranged Celebration and Player Event!

(1/3) > >>

MisterkNiss:
As some of you may already know, I only have 300k xp left to go till 99 ranged and should be the first to get it on the server! To celebrate, I have decided to throw a community event so that others can join in on the fun!

The event will be as follows:
On Saturday, May 24th, around approx. 8pm EST (subject to change, I will post the exact time that I plan on hosting the event the day of) I will challenge players at the Duel Arena with approx. 25k xp left till level 99. The order I will challenge people will be determined by initially having all attending players stand on the same spot so that when I right click, their names will appear in a list. I will then take note of this list and either go from top to bottom or bottom to top (will be decided on the spot). All late-showing players will become last in line. If I fight all the players and have not levelled, the order will be rechosen the same way as the first time. I will challenge players in the given order until I reach level 99 and the player I level on will win a prize! :3

Rules of the duels:
-No Food ~ To ensure the fights don't drag on and everyone gets a turn.
-No Prayer ~ To ensure no player has any advantage over those with low prayer.
-No Forfeit ~ To ensure no trolling.

Anything else goes! Skillers can attend, just don't fight back. If anything is unclear, please ask for clarification! I hope everyone has fun! :)

Charles:
Woop woop congratulations my friend!

Stuart:
Congrats friend on making it! I personally won't attend as 1, I don't participate in any form of PvP, and 2 I won't be in town. I'll be there in spirit though! :D

Sanji:
Gj Bro.

--- Quote from: MisterkNiss on May 21, 2014, 12:32:34 am ---

--- End quote ---

Also, I guess Prayer won't be coming then.  ;)

MisterkNiss:

--- Quote from: Sanji on May 21, 2014, 04:08:24 am ---Gj Bro.

--- Quote from: MisterkNiss on May 21, 2014, 12:32:34 am ---

--- End quote ---

Also, I guess Prayer won't be coming then.  ;)

--- End quote ---
Lel I wondered if anyone was going to make that joke :P And thanks guys! :3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version