Events, PVP, and Clans > In-Game Events

Drop Party Monday For Labour Day! (Event Will Be Held Monday September 2nd)

(1/4) > >>

Prometheus:
Hello it is I the great Prometheus! All bow to me peasants! I have decided to log on every now and then after a break of 5 months! The drop party shall be held at castle wars lobby room at 1:00pm (my time zone is GMT-6, this is also Central Standard Time for those fellow Canadians and Americans) There will be 5 levels of rarity for this drop party the higher the number level the more rare and higher value it holds, Level 1 being Common, Level 2 being Rare, Level 3 being Super Rare, Level 4 being Ultra Rare, level 5 Being Epic, The first 3 people to reply to this thread will get an insight on some of the Common, Rare and Super Rare items, enjoy! First 3 attendees will receive one of three party gifts! After the drop party is done and everyone is happy we are holding another event, what could i possibly be? A castle wars duel! Everyone gear up and get ready for some loot from the DP and PVP fun!

Donations to the drop party are welcome, if you do donate i will gratefully post your name in this thread. If you are attending this for sure please reply in the comments you are and if it's a maybe please put a maybe!

PS - If you do not know or know but don't have a way to get to the castle wars arena leave a reply and i can personally give you a ring of
dueling in game so you can attend!

http://www.pending.me.uk/cd/red_1378148400.png

Janloom:
Sounds fun! I'll be sure to try and attend, and I might get some stuff together to donate for it as well  :)

Charles:
I hope it's a Warship.

Darkerkill:
hiya

HappyguyForum:
Maybe we can see if someone can spawn ladders so that we can get to the flags and actually play lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version