Author Topic: Thank you.  (Read 2760 times)

Vike

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
Thank you.
« on: January 11, 2013, 12:23:34 am »
We've all played our fair share of RSPS; but in the end it's Runescape 2006 where we had out best memories. Many of us have been searching for what feels like decades for a server we can call home. It's not about the party hats, it not about the perfect coding, and it's not about how many people are online. Its about the community, and the staff that makes this all possible.

When I joined the server, I had no idea that I would be accepted and welcomed so well. I didn't expect people to care how I was doing, or ask me what level my woodcutting was, or congratulate me when I leveled up, but they did. I didn't expect an admin to have a conversation with me, and ask me if I wanted to talk on Skype, while the whole time I'm not even realizing he's the owner, but he did.

This is the best 2006 remake, and that's a fact. You have given me the opportunity to relive the best moments of my Runescape life, and for that there is nothing I can do to fully express my gratitude. I hope I can play with you guys for years to come.

Thank you so much,
Vike

Jake

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
Re: Thank you.
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 06:30:36 am »
RuneRebels has a very unique community. You'd think that the people would be quite "Snobish" for the first couple of weeks but everyone has been getting along great.

Vike

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 09:12:48 am »
Yeah, everyone is very outgoing and willing to have a chat.

Froblin

• Rebel Recruit

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 09:16:40 am »
Except for that Boss guy...We dont like him xD Im having fun and enjoying the community

Frell

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 09:17:00 am »
I'm amazed by the teams progress and the sheer amount of content already in and being planned.

The community is also wonderful!

Vike

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 10:02:05 am »
Except for that Boss guy...We dont like him xD Im having fun and enjoying the community

I agree, hopefully he was banned.