General > Tutorials/Guides

Guide: Information about Holiday Items!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Wirt:
Well could you spawn one in my inv?
I don't have access to a computer atm

Prayer:

--- Quote from: wirt on November 04, 2014, 09:44:54 pm ---Well could you spawn one in my inv?
I don't have access to a computer atm

--- End quote ---

I'm just a player

edub:
I think its funny that there are so many pairs of bunny ears in game. I assume that about 80% of people who own those pairs do not play anymore though. I have 3 purple sweets banked =P

Prayer:

--- Quote from: edub on November 04, 2014, 10:35:08 pm ---I think its funny that there are so many pairs of bunny ears in game. I assume that about 80% of people who own those pairs do not play anymore though. I have 3 purple sweets banked =P

--- End quote ---

It's like around 96% of people who own bunny ears are inactive. Imagine one of them coming back to RuneRebels in years and finding out they're worth like 450m lol. Anyways we should really get the count of all the sweets to see how rare they are. James told me pink is the rarest with about only 8 of them ingame, and I believe purple is the most common. Thankfully I have 1 of those 8 pink ones ;p

Stuart:

--- Quote from: Prayer on November 04, 2014, 11:36:47 pm ---
--- Quote from: edub on November 04, 2014, 10:35:08 pm ---I think its funny that there are so many pairs of bunny ears in game. I assume that about 80% of people who own those pairs do not play anymore though. I have 3 purple sweets banked =P

--- End quote ---

It's like around 96% of people who own bunny ears are inactive. Imagine one of them coming back to RuneRebels in years and finding out they're worth like 450m lol. Anyways we should really get the count of all the sweets to see how rare they are. James told me pink is the rarest with about only 8 of them ingame, and I believe purple is the most common. Thankfully I have 1 of those 8 pink ones ;p

--- End quote ---
its more like 80% of them are in your bank women.

sell me em nub

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version