News, Announcements, and Information > News & Announcements

Some History

<< < (2/8) > >>

Recoil:
Yes, we are in agreement, that was low of them to do that, but so is stealing players I feel. I know you don't care about my opinions because I have done a lot of things like this, but my point is the end doesn't justify the means.

Wilma Dikfit:
You and Frell killed  any chance of increasing your player base or being respected by the RSPS community by the way you conducted yourselves today. A simple advertisement campaign would have a been a good start, but yet you spineless fucks chose to scheme and plot instead of being up front with everybody. Good luck with your server, I will do my part to make sure it never succeeds.

Alex:

--- Quote from: Wilma Dikfit on January 10, 2013, 08:05:18 pm ---You and Frell killed  any chance of increasing your player base or being respected by the RSPS community by the way you conducted yourselves today. A simple advertisement campaign would have a been a good start, but yet you spineless fucks chose to scheme and plot instead of being up front with everybody. Good luck with your server, I will do my part to make sure it never succeeds.

--- End quote ---

You think we haven't tried advertising before though?

Derp

Mula:

--- Quote from: Alex on January 10, 2013, 08:20:56 pm ---
--- Quote from: Wilma Dikfit on January 10, 2013, 08:05:18 pm ---You and Frell killed  any chance of increasing your player base or being respected by the RSPS community by the way you conducted yourselves today. A simple advertisement campaign would have a been a good start, but yet you spineless fucks chose to scheme and plot instead of being up front with everybody. Good luck with your server, I will do my part to make sure it never succeeds.

--- End quote ---

You think we haven't tried advertising before though?

Derp

--- End quote ---
So just because your advertising didn't work gives you the right to try and go take down another site and gain all its members?

Wilma Dikfit:
I feel sorry for the members of this server, they are being led by an incompetent and immature staff with no hope of success.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version