News, Announcements, and Information > News & Announcements

Some History

(1/8) > >>

Ry60003333:
Let me just clarify a few things; We don't have any kind of bad feelings towards K09, but here is what happened to us.

Tico and I were offered the server by David, and both of us were in class. Before we even had a change to respond, the server was given to K09. We already have a fully experienced development team with tons of motivation and time available to them; and I have been running a server for 6 years! We weren't even given a chance...

Additionally, Project06 is using the 2006Scape source. We have that source, it is absolutely terrible. David even told us not to "judge" the source when we saw it. Of course this is nothing against David, I do not know what he was/is doing but he did do a good job. We have an absolutely amazing architecture that supports 2,000 players per world, multiple worlds, multiple versions, a plugin system for content, SQL database storage for configuration, an amazing staff website, and so much more. And we want people and developers to help us with this project. What we lack in is a player base, and it would be nice if people gave us a chance.

Just look at all of the projects I have created. I have a Siri proxy that lets old devices use Siri and allows customization all written in Java; I rewrote the Minecraft server back in Minecraft beta, and so on. Why not give my team and I a chance?

Recoil:
Ryan, you and Frell keep dodging the issue. No one is questioning the quality of this server. I'm questioning the authoritative actions being made. I don't care if their server is leeched or crap. That doesn't justify you making them an enemy when they actually did nothing to you.

K09 was probably just offered the server and probably had no idea you were offered. David just triggered the misunderstanding.

Jake:
Regardless, Ryan has every right to have the opportunity. He's more then capable enough to have it.

Vike:
Ryan you're a great owner and know how to run things around here. Keep being awesome.

Ry60003333:

--- Quote from: Recoil on January 10, 2013, 06:59:15 pm ---Ryan, you and Frell keep dodging the issue. No one is questioning the quality of this server. I'm questioning the authoritative actions being made. I don't care if their server is leeched or crap. That doesn't justify you making them an enemy when they actually did nothing to you.

K09 was probably just offered the server and probably had no idea you were offered. David just triggered the misunderstanding.

--- End quote ---
We aren't trying to make them an enemy; if K09 wanted to join us right now we would consider that! The one thing that we do not like is that they are using a stolen source... :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version