Author Topic: I suggest you all watch this  (Read 1774 times)

Petter

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Puddy' slayer

• Personal Text
    Ur fault
    • View Profile
I suggest you all watch this
« on: January 20, 2014, 10:19:26 am »
"Petter keeps asking me when i'm home, but I don't have a home"-Ryan

Prayer

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
Re: I suggest you all watch this
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 10:38:17 am »
That video makes me want to get off the computer & start drawinggg

Gold

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Send me a pm in-game if you have any questions.
    • View Profile
Re: I suggest you all watch this
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 05:10:11 pm »
I'm not sure what to think of it. All I really know is that life is not fair. No matter how happy you are right now, there will be time in your life where you will suffer. Ie: Death of family member, loss of job, illness, etc...
Also, making money is the number one reason people strive to accomplish great feats. Think how much less technologically advanced we would be if there was no extrinsic reward to invest time into things etc... Working at a job you hate can be stressful, but you know fully well that you only need to put in that 40 hours a week to get it done. You have all the other hours in the week to do things you like. What is the difference between doing something you like all the time vs working? Working earns you money, you can use that money in the free time to travel, entertain, buy expensive things and still have enough hours in the week to do what you like. The other person who enjoys what they are doing but earns much less money will always struggle financially, and that itself can be more stressful than a bad job.
Tl;dr: I don't blame you :)

*Credit goes to SRBuckey5266