Author Topic: How hard will adding missing skills (Scale of 1-10)  (Read 2785 times)

Kendall

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    u dont even drink blue dew
    • View Profile
How hard will adding missing skills (Scale of 1-10)
« on: January 12, 2013, 05:41:13 pm »
I was just wondering how difficult adding in new skills will be. This is mainly for the admins, but I'm curious what other people think. Here is what I think (I'm rating these on a scale of 1-10, 1 being the easiest, 10 being the hardest) :

Runecrafting: 4/10
Agility: 4/10
Herblore: 8/10
Thieving: 7/10
Fletching: 5/10
Slayer: 8/10
Farming: 9/10

frozenx2p

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
Re: How hard will adding missing skills (Scale of 1-10)
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 05:46:16 pm »
I think adding agility is much harder than you have rated. I'd say (8/10)
Once you have killed someone, you will be labeled as a murderer, however when you kill Millions of people, then you will be called a conqueror and once you have reached the utmost limit... When you have killed everyone except yourself - then congratulations you have become a god!

HappyguyForum

• Rebel General

• Personal Text
    Don't ever play leapfrog with a Unicorn...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 05:54:51 pm »
agility would be the hardest because of all the emotes 9/10, farming would be the second hardest 7/10, herbalore would be the third hardest because of all the recipes 6/10, slayer would be the fourth hardest but thats already done btw 5/10, runecrafting would be the 5th hardest 4/10, and thieving would be the easiest :P 3/10
Selling sets of armor bronze-mith. message me in game for the prices if interested :P -happyguy3216

Tver

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 06:23:01 pm »
I dont think any of you have any experience in coding if you think that agility is the hardest. Adding emotes its probably the easiest thing because all u do is add a simple

c.playemote = 24 or w.e under the action.

farming is probably the hardest becuase of the objects and time and all that shiz

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 06:51:31 pm »
Runecrafting: Done
Agility: Buggy, but trainable
Herblore: 75% Done
Thieving: 80% Done
Fletching: Done
Slayer: 90% Done
Farming: Done

Jake

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2013, 06:52:38 pm »
Agility isn't hard. Getting all the courses isn't hard & adding the emotes aren't hard.

I remember them working on farming a long time ago and I don't see why it wouldn't be finished by now.

Kevin

• Veteran
  • Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2013, 07:17:14 pm »
Agility isn't hard. Getting all the courses isn't hard & adding the emotes aren't hard.

I remember them working on farming a long time ago and I don't see why it wouldn't be finished by now.

Agility we need to add the mask for it. That will make it so the animations are synced correctly.