Author Topic: Got accepted for google adsense!!!  (Read 4563 times)

Brady

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Boss lifeee
    • View Profile
Got accepted for google adsense!!!
« on: January 29, 2013, 09:27:43 pm »
I wanna thank Ryan, Kevin and Bill for giving me permission to use RuneRebels in-game content to make videos for commercial use. It helped get my application accepted and I also wanna say Thanks too the RuneRebels Community for all the support from my videos it means a lot! New video coming soon and catch up on my RuneRebels Videos here

Thanks again CHEERS!
Need help Send me a PM!

Wolf

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Brother In Arms
    • View Profile
Re: Got accepted for google adsense!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 09:38:12 pm »
Congratulations. Keep them coming.

Brady

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Boss lifeee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 09:59:24 pm »
Congratulations. Keep them coming.

Thanks Bro!
Need help Send me a PM!

scrilla

• Rebel Captain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 10:06:35 pm »
Congratulations, just gotta keep making more i like to watch them while fishing as i get lonely :(

Stuart

• Developer
  • Rebel General

• #1 Coolest Person HURR

• Personal Text
    Thanks Omar. Its your fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 10:18:06 pm »
No offense, but your mic sucks and you're terrible at commentating. I suggest investing money into a decent mic if you want more followers. I also suggest on getting some editing skills as there is a lot of things you could of removed/put in.

Francis

• Veteran
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 10:32:55 pm »
Brady let me warn you google adsence is shitty. I used it before and they banned my adsence account randomly for invalid clicking or something like that and that completly throws away your future for your youtube channel because if your adsence is banned you can't get a parternship with another partner like machinima or yeousch or anything like that. It's better to have a disabled adsence and then get parterned with socialblade or yeosuch or any other partner. That is my advice to you but you can do whatever you want. If someone spam clicks your ads, they will ban it. If YOU click your own ad, they will ban it immediatley.
Made in Photoshop by me.

Oxycontin

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 10:38:58 pm »
Thats sick for you, good job!

Wolf

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Brother In Arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 10:50:27 pm »
Brady let me warn you google adsence is shitty. I used it before and they banned my adsence account randomly for invalid clicking or something like that and that completly throws away your future for your youtube channel because if your adsence is banned you can't get a parternship with another partner like machinima or yeousch or anything like that. It's better to have a disabled adsence and then get parterned with socialblade or yeosuch or any other partner. That is my advice to you but you can do whatever you want. If someone spam clicks your ads, they will ban it. If YOU click your own ad, they will ban it immediatley.
This is good advice.

Kendall

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    u dont even drink blue dew
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 10:57:53 pm »
Then everyone just click on the ad just once so he can get some of dat youtube money!

Gold

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Send me a pm in-game if you have any questions.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 10:59:25 pm »
Congratulations Brady you really deserved it :D

*Credit goes to SRBuckey5266

Francis

• Veteran
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 11:15:31 pm »
This is good advice.

I say it from personal experience. I got screwed over on my Youtube channel and I wouldn't want anyone else to go through the same.
Made in Photoshop by me.

Brady

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Boss lifeee
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2013, 12:36:44 pm »
This is good advice.

I say it from personal experience. I got screwed over on my Youtube channel and I wouldn't want anyone else to go through the same.

yeah thanks i stop monetizing my videos because i did my research ima just get everything legit and apply from these gaming community.
Need help Send me a PM!

Francis

• Veteran
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2013, 02:35:54 pm »
This is good advice.

yeah thanks i stop monetizing my videos because i did my research ima just get everything legit and apply from these gaming community.

I'm glad you listened, and good thinking on doing research. Also Brady, to make you feel any better. You would be making cents from adsence anyway. Adsence pays nothing and it's a complete scam and does nothing for your channel that could actually help. From my adsence I made like 4 dollars I think. While on the other hand gaming community's pay efficiently, they pay like 2 dollars per 1000 views. It's something like that I don't know but it's way better then stupid adsence..
Made in Photoshop by me.

Brady

• Donator
  • Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Boss lifeee
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2013, 03:21:18 pm »
This is good advice.

I'm glad you listened, and good thinking on doing research. Also Brady, to make you feel any better. You would be making cents from adsence anyway. Adsence pays nothing and it's a complete scam and does nothing for your channel that could actually help. From my adsence I made like 4 dollars I think. While on the other hand gaming community's pay efficiently, they pay like 2 dollars per 1000 views. It's something like that I don't know but it's way better then stupid adsence..

yeah i am making a sleeping dog walk through so get ready for that
Need help Send me a PM!

Jrub

• Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Praise ms
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2013, 07:40:32 pm »
Nice so I can hope for more videos from you :P