Author Topic: THE BEST THING EVER  (Read 3130 times)

N0va

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
THE BEST THING EVER
« on: June 06, 2014, 07:06:36 pm »
I can't believe this is happening right now. Apparently the site I have to complete quizzes and stuff, my professor or the people running the site broke it to the point where I can see everyones grades. The best part is I haven't taken the quizzes yet. **Enter Dr. Evil Impression Here*

The white box is there to block the name of the school.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 07:09:48 pm by N0va »
I'm not an In-Game developer and I've continuously been asking to be demoted so I did it myself

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
Re: THE BEST THING EVER
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 07:51:55 pm »
I can't believe this is happening right now. Apparently the site I have to complete quizzes and stuff, my professor or the people running the site broke it to the point where I can see everyones grades. The best part is I haven't taken the quizzes yet. **Enter Dr. Evil Impression Here*

Name of the skewl pls :3

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

N0va

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 08:16:14 pm »

Nope but I praise the person that decided to work ahead and do more quizzes.
I'm not an In-Game developer and I've continuously been asking to be demoted so I did it myself

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 08:38:08 pm »

Nope but I praise the person that decided to work ahead and do more quizzes.
How could one fuck up so badly thenxD thats what i don't get, also was this accessible to everyone or just you :p

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

buttplug

• Community Member
  • Rebel Captain

• Personal Text
    Omar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 09:17:52 pm »
This previous semester I had a class which had online homework assignments. 90% of the questions were pulled from another random website word for word in the same order. Google is your friend, especially considering I passed with a 70.64% (70% required for credit)

N0va

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2014, 09:32:51 pm »
I can't post topics or start any quizzes so I have to tell the professor but I already copied all the answers for the next 2 quizzes :P. I'm not sure if anyone else has the same problem.

As for the assignments, I'm sure I can find the answers online but I checked most of the peoples grades that already took these quizzes are most of them failed...Which was kinda pathetic. No one made a 100% yet. Only thing I hate about this class is that I have to post discussion threads for each chapter and write an essay for each chapter then a quiz.

D E A T H

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2014, 12:49:02 am »
Reminds of me in 9th grade my teacher told us to do some online work for extra credit. I failed it every time on purpose and just photo shopped a 100 as the grade. He told us to print it out to show him the grade. Good thing he couldn't see the actual results. :)  8)

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2014, 08:35:33 am »
Rofl!  Back in the day one of my fellow students sent out a false email, right in the networking class to all the students.  It seemed legit, except it was @yahoo.com, not the real @{highschool email server}.

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not