Author Topic: My resignition  (Read 10409 times)

ZzReVeNg3zZ

• Donator
  • Rebel Commander

• View Profile
Re: My resignition
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2014, 09:10:16 am »
Once again, another goodbye post.  Well, so long sucker!

Oh, and don't forget this: NO GOODBYE POSTS!!!!
It's not a goodbye post, it's a resignition post. I didn't say I wouldn't be playing the game ever again. I said i no longer want to be a admin or apart of the development process. (if there even is one)

Goodbye, resignation, isn't that the same thing?

You posted a resignation thread (No one demoted you like me) and you're still here so...

No need to be bitchy over a forum post, man.

N0va

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2014, 03:22:33 pm »

It's not a goodbye post, it's a resignition post. I didn't say I wouldn't be playing the game ever again. I said i no longer want to be a admin or apart of the development process. (if there even is one)

You posted a resignation thread (No one demoted you like me) and you're still here so...

No need to be bitchy over a forum post, man.

In no way was I trying to be bitchy. I was making a point, man.
I'm not an In-Game developer and I've continuously been asking to be demoted so I did it myself

Onur

• Owner & Operator
  • Rebel General

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2014, 03:31:37 pm »

"Player Moderator Section"
"Player Moderator"
"Moderator"
aka not accessible for everyone ;)

it isnt omar til omar says its omar

Elevate

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2014, 09:53:49 pm »
Why can't ya'll be relevant?

Gornu

• Player Moderator
  • Rebel Captain

• Archmage of Fox Cities

• Personal Text
    World 6? Cakewalk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2014, 09:00:25 pm »
Well, if we really want to step down, admins can, if they want to.  I can't.  But, my resignation post was in the right post area, sort of, double posting, for staff.  I would still play, so I'll let this past over goodbye and resignation.

|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
|-|-|-|-|-|
Copy and paste this to add Waffles in RuneRebels! We have Chocolate, and Beer, why not

N0va

• Rebel Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2014, 11:43:38 pm »

"Player Moderator Section"
"Player Moderator"
"Moderator"
aka not accessible for everyone ;)

You're missing my point. Garnu thought a resignation thread meant leaving the server. Both Austin and Garnu posted a resignation thread. Get it?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 11:45:44 pm by N0va »
I'm not an In-Game developer and I've continuously been asking to be demoted so I did it myself

Recoil

• Rebel Leader

• Power Absolute

• Personal Text
    Surprise, bitch!
    • View Profile
    • My Development Projects
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2014, 11:54:59 pm »
Due to lack of communication, development, and motivation within this staff team. I feel obligated to say that this server is pretty much dead. Ryan simply cannot take on the whole server by himself it's impossible. After many attempts in trying to get development working again I don't think I can stay any longer. I feel all the staff teams roles are pointless at this point. The community is literally gone, so my job is irrelevant. I haven't been on because every time I come on nobody is online. It was fun while it lasted guys. I wish all of you luck on the server.
Yeah it's kinda sad, I never exaggerate when I say that RR killed the last of AGF's players, both on WS and RR. No one really plays either anymore. :(

Tennessee

• Rebel Leader

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2014, 12:56:25 am »
lol the fact people are still even "moderating" these forums is laughable.. go take your fucking plastic badge somewhere else. If anything, these forums should be left up for the 5-10 people that get on them to post whatever the hell they want. This damn thing is done for and for those who haven't accepted it after months of inactivity/no communication I'm sorry for you.. The one guy that holds the key to making this work is done messing with it and all the work he's done is for nothing because it can't be translated by anyone else. Why is anyone still serious about anything on runerebels.com ffs.

Gh0stPred

• Rebel Soldier

• Streams at around 5PM GMT+1 (British Summer Time)

• Personal Text
    Yello
    • View Profile
    • Ustream Link
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2014, 05:40:58 am »

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• "Heroes will always be remembered, but legends never die."

• Personal Text
    #1 in Mining (99) & Smithing (99)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2014, 07:07:57 am »
lol the fact people are still even "moderating" these forums is laughable.. go take your fucking plastic badge somewhere else. If anything, these forums should be left up for the 5-10 people that get on them to post whatever the hell they want. This damn thing is done for and for those who haven't accepted it after months of inactivity/no communication I'm sorry for you.. The one guy that holds the key to making this work is done messing with it and all the work he's done is for nothing because it can't be translated by anyone else. Why is anyone still serious about anything on runerebels.com ffs.

Alias, we got an update today!

Petter

• Developer
  • Rebel Commander

• Puddy' slayer

• Personal Text
    Ur fault
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2014, 04:46:37 pm »
One hell of a community to manage, huh?
"Petter keeps asking me when i'm home, but I don't have a home"-Ryan

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2014, 04:52:14 pm »
One hell of a community to manage, huh?

That was the point of his resignation, hopefully things will change.

Elevate

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2014, 03:18:59 am »
Oh my god I love you.

edub

• Veteran
  • Rebel General

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2014, 08:23:34 am »
Oh my god I love you.

This is true, I do believe the mods are not allowed to resign though.

Elevate

• Rebel Commander

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2014, 11:13:29 pm »
You're allowed to resign if you want to?

Especially if there's nothing keeping you here.