Author Topic: how to change my avatar  (Read 1631 times)

5gps

• Rebel Leader

• Personal Text
    Guess i got my Swagga back!! wub wub wub!
    • View Profile
how to change my avatar
« on: August 11, 2013, 02:41:07 am »
The on that was on the guide didn't seem to work for me b\c im dumb someone wana help me out? thanks! ! ! ! :)
Work Hard! Play Harder!

Sean

• Veteran
  • Rebel Leader

• View Profile
Re: how to change my avatar
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 04:55:10 am »
Was going to make a "How to Upload an Avatar for Dummies" thread, but then I accidentally closed the page, so I'm just going to go ahead and throw it all right here.

First, save the image you want as your avatar. Next, go to http://imgur.com/ . Then, at the top right, hit Computer, and select/open your image. Next, a big window will appear. At the bottom right of that window, you'll see a check box where you can check off whether or not you want to Edit your image after uploading it. You're going to want to check off that box, then hit Upload. After your image is done uploading, you'll be given the chance to edit/crop your image. Edit your image the way you want to, then at the top, hit Save. NOTE: Avatars cannot exceed 100x100. After you've saved the image, you'll see a bunch of junk to the right-hand side. You'll want to copy the Direct Link (email & IM) link, then go to your Forum Profile on the forums and paste it into the box where you Specify your own avatar by URL. Save your profile by hitting Change Profile, and ta-da!